Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Minkeys - UPDATED 09/13 w/ Episode 4!

ohohraptor87ohohraptor87 Posts: 98 Member
I tried to resist it, but it only was a matter of time before I made simselves of my real family. Follow the Minkeys (not our real last name) as they are hurdled through this zany adventure we call life. I'm going to play this family loosely based on Pinstar's legacy challenge. I already have a legit Legacy challenge going so this one will be much more lax and I won't be trying for points or anything.

Laws of the Land:

Heir Laws
  • Either Gender is eligible for heir
  • Potential heirs must be by blood, unless a blood heir cannot be produced or in case of untimely death. Adopted children are then eligible.
  • Heir will be picked at random using random.org

Traits/Aspiration Laws
  • Childhood trait and aspiration will be rolled using Pinstar's Random Trait Generator found here.
  • Teen Trait may be picked if grades are at an A, otherwise it must be rolled.
  • Adult Aspiration may be picked if childhood aspiration is completed, otherwise it must be rolled.
  • Aspirations may not be changed until the first one is completed (with the exception of my founders because I'm super indecisive)

Other Tidbits
  • No cheats may be used, at any point, whatsoever.
  • Sims may move freely to accommodate their growing family, and lots may be pulled from the gallery or built.

I may add more later, but that's it for now. On to introductions!

2u3wsxs.jpg
Name: Mal Minkey
Traits: Creative | Loves The Outdoors | Slob | *Collector
Aspiration: Bestselling Author (I think that's what it's called)
Career: Writer
Mal originally had the gardening aspiration but I realized she'd probably need a real job to support the family so I changed it to Best Selling Author. I was debating on her last trait, when my husband pointed out to me that I had been working on this family in CAS for over an hour when it was my turn to do the dishes that night. Slob trait it is!

2mopo2t.jpg
Name: Dugg Minkey
Traits: Family Oriented| Romantic | Perfectionist | *Collector
Aspiration: Big Happy Family
Career: Stay at Home Dad
Dugg began with the Angling Ace aspiration but I couldn't make up my mind and went for Big Happy Family instead. Dugg is based on my real husband. He's always wanted to be a stay at home dad (who wouldn't?) so I've allowed it for the time being. He gardens and fishes all day, what a tough life.

2mq0sgo.jpg
Name: Levi Minkey
Traits: Genius |
Childhood Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy
My son. He picked out his clothes and aspiration. I chose his trait because he's a brain child irl.

-- READ THE WHOLE STORY HERE! --
Episode 1: Fork, I Never Leave The House Without It
Episode 2: Glitches, and Other Myths
Episode 3: Dugg The Domestic
Episode 4: Red Headed Step Child

Post edited by ohohraptor87 on

Comments