Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Im confused and frustraited!!

I just don't get it. I live in a house next to the river/creek and when I zoom out I can only go as far as the block. I cant figure how to get to the gym or other venues. I want to have it like in Sims 3 where you can see the map of all valley. hope im explaining right. I use the arrow keys and the camera only goes a block I cannot see the school cant get pass it. I wanted to while my girl sleeps take a look at the city, valley etc. to see where I want to go next. but I cant bet past three houses what else is there. I really makes me want my Sims 3 instead. can do so much more. ahhhhh
not worth 69.00 dollars. not yet anyway. TY

Comments

• Options
    MyreMylarMyreMylar Posts: 80 Member
    Pick 'Travel' or 'Travel with..' on your sim's mobile phone.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Or hit "M" for Map.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    cacove43cacove43 Posts: 109 Member
    Thanks to both of you!! I did the phone thing but have to say I miss going around the neighborhood checking out the town. hopefully that will be an update or expansion pack. TY again!!
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    You can also click on the road in front of the house and it brings up the travel menu.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    cacove43cacove43 Posts: 109 Member
    Now that is interesting will try that out!!! Thanks!! :D
  • Options
    clavatKclavatK Posts: 33 Member
    i love how everyone evaded telling him that there is no longer an open world. and that there wont be an open world lol
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    clavatK wrote: »
    i love how everyone evaded telling him that there is no longer an open world. and that there wont be an open world lol

At this stage .... is it even worth mentioning it isn't an open world? It's only been discussed, debated, argued with for how long now?
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »

At this stage .... is it even worth mentioning it isn't an open world? It's only been discussed, debated, argued with for how long now?

Not everyone lives at the forums.
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    pguida wrote: »

Don't have to live at the forums. Between all the walk-through videos that were released, the information from the creators camp, among others ...

• Options

Don't have to live at the forums. Between all the walk-through videos that were released, the information from the creators camp, among others ...

Not everyone scourges the net for sim news.

Some people see a game at a shop for the first time and buy it.
  • Options
    dreita95dreita95 Posts: 237 Member

Well then people should do their research before they buy a game.
    Analogue at birth, digital by design.
  • Options
    dreita95 wrote: »

Well then people should do their research before they buy a game.

I did no research when buying TS1. I just read the back cover and thought I'd like.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hit the tab key and zoom around further if you like, hit it again to go back to the Sim ui.
  • Options
    JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    I just press M ^^ super easy.