Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I NEED POSE PLAYER VERY BADLY! + what is the moveobjects on equivalent in the sims 4?

Is someone gonna create pose player?
plus what is the moveobjects on (where you can move your sims around in build mode) equivalent in the sims 4? i tried everything

Comments

• Options
    maverick34maverick34 Posts: 14 New Member
    You are able to move objects around, even if Sims are using the objects. They will reset to standing up, and will move out of the way if you place an object where they were standing. Pose Player will take some time as the game just released so modders are still trying to get a feel for how the game works.
  • Options
    Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited September 2014
    Moveobjects On is not in in the game yet. The devs are aware players want it and have said they'll try to add it... there was some issue with it which caused it to be removed for release.

As for pose player, it was months after release before the TS3 one came out... years maybe? Will be faster this time for sure, but really, the way to speed up the process is not by shouting demands at the volunteer programmers who make these things free for the community ;) Best solution would be to get up to speed on the technical skills and contribute directly to development.

Edit: I just checked. Pose player for TS3 came out almost two years after the game was released. Just to give you an idea ;)
  • Options
    _orangemittens__orangemittens_ Posts: 512 Member
    Actually, ChaosMageX made a painting that would play Sims 3 poses and animations long before pose player came out. IIRC it lost function due to a game patch and was never optimized or updated but that's what I was using to do early testing on poses/animations for Sims 3.
  • Options
    simguyssimguys Posts: 62 Member
    Hope somebody can make it faster than two years :( poses are awesome for stories :blush:
    My Spanish Website Simlish 4 \ My Twitter @Simlish4
    bSCAxNF.png