Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG I just seen the weirdest glitch!

Okay, so basically the NPC in the background were women with long arms, in underwear and had blonde hair 🐸🐸🐸🐸?? Lol..

Comments

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Can you post a picture? :)
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Maybe the sims were protesting against EA... and chose to do it in a very... unique way :)
  • Options
    mem1989mem1989 Posts: 26 New Member
    Yeah, I have it all the time, it kind of goes in the demonic babies bug package for me :wink:
  • Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    Her?
    nasb-striped2.JPG
  • Options
    Addicted2FashionAddicted2Fashion Posts: 507 Member
    family of slenderman?
    2dlpsog.png

• Options
    PlayerLiberty1PlayerLiberty1 Posts: 45 Member
    i saw it to . i saw 2 of them as they walked closer toward me they changed into other sims in town. "graphics" ...
  • Options
    AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    Post a piccy!
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    Can you post a picture? :)

I've gone back into my sims house now it was on a community lot... Really weird. If I see it again I will upload!
  • Options
    i saw it to . i saw 2 of them as they walked closer toward me they changed into other sims in town. "graphics" ...

The one jogging got me... Strange! I just updated the game as well /: ..
  • Options
    SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    Haven't seen that, but several sims have appeared nude as they've approached me from a distance. When they got closer their clothing just appeared.
  • Options
    dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    I have no seen this one yet. But would like too if you have a picture..
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Options
    windchime00windchime00 Posts: 294 Member
    edited September 2014
    I heard it was an intel graphic card problem, I don't know how much truth to it is though. I have AMD Radeon and haven't had any glitches like that.
  • Options
    MBBMVADERMBBMVADER Posts: 313 Member
    edited September 2014
    Demon baby...demon adults....this is a sign.
    tumblr_m7r6bjtGka1rou289o1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    image.jpg

She's coming... >_>; hide ya kids hide ya wife!
  • Options
    I heard it was an intel graphic card problem, I don't know how much truth to it is though. I have AMD Radeon and haven't had any glitches like that.

Most possibly! This is on my boyfriend's laptop :S no idea, it's a new one too.. My graphics have set onto low medium and laptop mode. And it only happens in rattlesnake juice bar.. /: I think it's a sign to say no more drinking for my sims..

MBBMVADER wrote: »
    Dremon baby...demon adults....this is a sign.

Demon sims! :O

• Options
    MBBMVADERMBBMVADER Posts: 313 Member
    YazFoxxy wrote: »

Most possibly! This is on my boyfriend's laptop :S no idea, it's a new one too.. My graphics have set onto low medium and laptop mode. And it only happens in rattlesnake juice bar.. /: I think it's a sign to say no more drinking for my sims..

I wish I'd seen that... I'd laugh so hard! B)
    tumblr_m7r6bjtGka1rou289o1_500.gif
  • Options
    YazFoxxy wrote: »

I wish I'd seen that... I'd laugh so hard! B)

It made me laugh too.. :')
    She floats as well towards but the jogging is more weird. How would I report this bug anyway? ..