Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Its only been one day...

Its only been a day since I downloaded the game and already, I ran to google CC..I am so addicted.

Comments

• Options
    simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    It's crazy, and a little bit awesome, how much cc there already is. Woo!
    HSon1Mq.png
  • Options
    KimReikoKimReiko Posts: 35 Member
    There's certainly a fabulous amount floating around on Tumblr. I love CC, I'm a huge CC addict!!
    KIM_REIKO PSN | KIM_REIKO TWITCH | iKIMBERLY GALLERY

• Options
    I'm actually having trouble finding custom content, and whenever I see Tumblr pages, I can't find the download link (But then again, I don't use Tumblr). Any help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    That's odd, BarbaricSpaceWhale. Do you have any specific links in mind? The download link is normally clear at the bottom of the post.

I feel you, OP, but on a different level. I'm using about... two pieces of CC (one of them being the highlight mod). I'm addicted to making CC, though.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    TullerionTullerion Posts: 84 Member
    Where is everyone getting their CC from? I went to modthesims and there seems to be very little?
    Feel free to add me to Origin! same name as over there *motions head towards profile pic*
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    Tumblr and mysim4blog, primarily. =]
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    HenekHenek Posts: 36 Member
    It is also worth mentioning that the toolmakers are still working on making the tools for Sims 4, so only a limited amount of content can be created at the moment. After they are released a lot of more content will appear.
  • Options
    Lethe_NyxLethe_Nyx Posts: 1 New Member
    s4pe is in development but you can get still use it, they've also got a CAS cloner and mesh tools out. (At least those are the tools I've found and have) I think right now it's just people getting used to the game and how to create the CC.
  • Options
    simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    There may not be much up on TSR or MTS since they approve all the uploaded content first and they don't just sit there 24/7 with a bunch of people to sort through stuff.
    I've gotten some of my stuff from the other thread and also from tumblr, though a lot of the files I have at the moment are ones that I made.
    HSon1Mq.png