Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's Play-ers?

Are there any Sims Let's Play-ers on this forum? I'd love to watch a video series of the legacy challenge so I can get a feel for it and do my own! :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    capturedmusecapturedmuse Posts: 300 Member
    Hrm. I'd been thinking about if. But there are a couple on YouTube I think and a handful of people streaming them on twitch.tv.

If I find any good ones I'll link them here for you.
  • Options
    Rhian2005Rhian2005 Posts: 611 Member
    I have a gaming youtube channel :) yet to post a sims 4 one but I will be starting. Search Rhian Autumn Plays to sub. Otherwise search Sofeesims-x and AshleyBPlays
  • Options
    Ace0fJacksAce0fJacks Posts: 58 Member
    I know Pinstar has a youtube channel and a Twitch stream in which he's done some of his own Legacy Challenge, as well as his wife doing hers on youtube.
  • Options
    TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    I have a youtube that just started the legacy series ^_^, my channel name is PokePlumbob (the channel with around 270ish videos).
    I make a lot of sims 3 videos and would love to get some more watchers ^_^

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    Just-Phoebe-MeJust-Phoebe-Me Posts: 11 New Member
    I have a YouTube Channel. You can find me as Lyssa Simmers there. I have yet to do anything with the Sims 4, because I'm just trying to nail down a storyline/challenge or something that will fit with my personality. I do have a lot of videos of the Sims 3 and other stuffs.

You can also look for xSimSugar, xUrbanSimsx, Sims3Symbiote, Sims3Copperfox. And as Riann has also suggested, there is ashleybplays.
  • Options
    DrbigtDrbigt Posts: 222 Member
    I'm a let's player and I'm going to do a let's play on The Sims 4. I'll re create my Sims 3 family and make up some story about why the daughter is no longer a ghost. I'm also going to create all sorts of wacky neighbors at one point. I've yet to get my copy by mail, so until then you can check out my Sims 3 Let's play.

My channel name is Drbigt, I cannot link it here yet.
  • Options
    ThisGamerGirlKateThisGamerGirlKate Posts: 4 New Member
    Awesome, I'll have to check them all out!
    Well if you want, my series is up on YouTube too, channel name ThisGamerGirl but after YouTube you have to put /user/ lol
  • Options
    iinfrarediinfrared Posts: 4 New Member
    I'm a Let's Player as well (:
    I currently have 1 series going on at the moment along with CAS and speedbuild videos. I plan on starting a Legacy Challenge on my channel soon as well. My channel name is infrasims, but if nothing shows up try infrastephy (:
  • Options
    lbennilbenni Posts: 107 Member
    Thank Y'all I love to watch the lets play videos
    People will not remember what you did.
    People will not remember what you said.
    People will remember how you made them
    feel.
  • Options
    AChrisD87AChrisD87 Posts: 16 Member
    edited February 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by AChrisD87 on