Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bills never come?

Hi,

Has anyone else not received any bills? I've been playing my Sim family for a little over two (Sim) weeks and check the mailbox every day, but never have any mail. I'm not complaining, but where are the bills?

Comments

• Options
    jirlucfanjirlucfan Posts: 447 Member
    I haven't received any either. Odd. (I'm not complaining either! Lol)
  • Options
    vaultboyvaultboy Posts: 166 Member
    They're sitting here in Capitol Hill.
    058-Bible-Stories.jpg
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    They come and when they do, they hit hard.
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Check on the computer or phone. There should be an option to pay bills.
    My sims are yet to get bills lol. Maybe I haven't played long enough, it feels like I have but sim days go a lot slower now
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    ElyssandarielElyssandariel Posts: 556 Member
    I haven't received any bills yet either. I'll check the phone and computer, see if there's the option but I was going to make a thread about this too!
    tumblr_inline_mw78cm2WhN1qajk9h.gif
    Thicker Than Thieves: A sim legacy story

• Options
    xosummerloverxoxosummerloverxo Posts: 245 Member
    My Sims have received bills maybe 4 times so far (Started them when they were both YA and they're now 10 days away from Elders). The frequency isn't that bad but when you get the bills...just make sure your Sims are making money lol :)
    tumblr_opy59iHeFc1vnq1cro1_400.gif
    I do not own the above gif.

• Options
    BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    Last I read they only start to come if you get sims a job.
  • Options
    horseman1952ahorseman1952a Posts: 131 Member
    I actually saw a female Sim put the bills in my mailbox. Seems like it's every two weeks or so for me? You'll get a notification about it, so you can check your notifications to see. But if you don't pay them that day the next day you get a notification that they are going to 'start shutting off your utilities if you don't promptly pay" or something to that effect. A property worth around $170,000 that my Sim owns has a bill just over $7,000.
    Maxis/EA, get a clue. A large number of people like family play not swinging singles stuff.
    Update: I finally fixed all of my frustrations with TS4...I uninstalled it! :#
  • Options
    DollDoll Posts: 522 Member
    edited September 2014
    I haven't gotten bills in 2 sim weeks or so, but the first Tuesday after my sims got jobs they received bills.

Maybe I broke something, but I'm not complaining. 2.5k bills? Yikes. But that's what I get for prettifying my house every chance I get ;p
  • Options
    Billysim143Billysim143 Posts: 968 Member
    I wished mine would stop coming! wp4b501462.gif