Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sharing Legacy Families

I was just wondering if anybody else was planning on sharing Legacy families for every generation? I was planning on doing this so that people have the option of bringing in my family as a townie family if they want or playing with them themselves.

Comments

• Options
    SoSimoneXOSoSimoneXO Posts: 1 New Member
    I thought about it but I'm such a control freak, I don't think I'd like seeing what other people did with my sim. It's already hard for me to watch LPs because I feel like they're doing it wrong. lol smh
  • Options
    ladybastillaladybastilla Posts: 172 Member
    I put all my sims up for others to enjoy. I guess that as an aspring author I'm already use to the possibility that someone else might decide to use my characters for game avatars, in fan fiction, etc. And if I'm *not* use to it, I need to *get* use to it.

What someone else does to one of my sims does not alter what I did or lessen it in any way, at least in my opinion. At the same time, I can understand why some do not want others touching their characters. it really all depends on the person and their views.
  • Options
    capturedmusecapturedmuse Posts: 300 Member
    I'm thinking about it. My legacy sims are like my digital babies. :p but what parents doesn't like showing off. So I'll probably end up sharing them when I'm done playing with them.