The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

am i the only one who...

googles "sims house plans" to get ideas? i like to look around at what others have created.
i want to build an awesome house when i have time. i'm 7 months pregnant and can't wait
for my maternity leave so i can sit around and play sims all day! lbvs

Comments

• Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    I do that too. But I add my own style to them.
  • Options
    luv2playluv2play Posts: 67 Member
    I do that & I also like to take pictures of houses I see when we're out & about. I've even asked my husband turn the car around so I can get a picture.
    [img][/img]c9dbc58d-e591-4a16-aeba-ce93424ccded_zpsab9d1d8d.jpg

origin id: Luv2play24
  • Options
    jessicajoejessicajoe Posts: 9 New Member
    ohh, that's too funny. i clean houses in a really rich neighborhood and i've always wanted to re-create them on the sims. some of the houses have "sports courts" in their basement.. like a school gym, with the padding on the walls, cement floors and full size basketball hoops. most of the houses are like 5-6 bedrooms and they have hired interior decorators too..
    and i'm all over here like, "well i got a real nice 2 bedroom apartment"
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    TS4 made me do it, past building tools were always difficult for me, but this time I have few plans ready and would love to try once I play the game.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Sims3Fan2009Sims3Fan2009 Posts: 266 Member
    I go to alot of house building sites to find ideas. I'm excited to try it officially on Sims 4.
  • Options
    Luke2153Luke2153 Posts: 538 Member
    Your not alone. At all lol.
    large.jpg
  • Options
    jessicajoejessicajoe Posts: 9 New Member
    just making sure i'm not too sucked into this game ;P
    i'm glad i'm not alone! lol
  • Options
    XephzXephz Posts: 39 Member
    Looking up building plans for your houses can be a great source of inspiration! They do not always need to be exact copies, even the way some of the rooms are set up might be enough for new ideas.