The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moving game to different hard drive?

I'd like to move my games from (C:) to (D:) as (C:) has very limited space. My first plan was to just uninstall and reinstall on to (D:), but I can't find all my games. Is it possible to move all of my games without ruining anything? Losing my neighborhood and sims doesn't matter, but I'm worried the game itself will get messed up, as I experienced another time when I tried to simply move a game. Any advice for me?

Comments

• Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2012
    I've read somewhere where a guru said that the ep he was talking about would by default go to drive c and cannot be changed, good luck
    oow785m
  • Options
    Spklvr12Spklvr12 Posts: 252 Member
    edited January 2012
    Huh, hope it's not like that. Do you think I can move the Electronic Arts folder in my documents? That alone takes up 7 GB.
  • Options
    Sims3Fan2009Sims3Fan2009 Posts: 266 Member
    Here's a link that might help ya: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/699381/want-to-move-my-sims-3-folder-to-another-drive-running-out-of-space-in-c-drive . I'm having to move my Sims 4 from C to D drive too because it's running out of space too.