Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pregnancy Question...

Has anyone found anything to help raise the chances of having a girl or a boy baby? Like with the other Sims eating apples helped get boys...While eating watermelon helped get girls...Has anyone found anything to raise the chances? Another note: Pregnant Sims are always hungry and have to use the bathroom more.

Comments

• Options
    DopieDopeSimDopieDopeSim Posts: 84 Member
    I really hope there something we can do. So far my sims have only given birth to boys..
  • Options
    JenbobJenbob Posts: 29 New Member
    I've had a girl luckily. But yes I would like to know how to influence what kind... its a pain if you want a certain gender and get the other! :(
  • Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    So far, I haven't heard of anything increasing the chances of either gender.

I have been lucky so far, that I've had both boys and girls in my game. My sims tend to have more boys than girls, though.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    Does anyone know how to get twins?
    hC6F85532
  • Options
    Huntress1181Huntress1181 Posts: 186 Member
    Yes, it is difficult. Trying to create my family from scratch. From my grandmother on. Made most of my aunts n uncles but 2 more to go and I have a LARGE family so I had to have a few move out before I can make 2 more. Then I quit that, and went to my own family. Boys are all we are getting. Lol...Going to be one huge family again.
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Jennygg wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to get twins?

I believe SimGuruGraham said there was a reward that increased the chances, but I don't know what it is.
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    My sims have had 3 babies now, all of them are girls.. I just want a boy ):....
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    Huntress1181Huntress1181 Posts: 186 Member
    Have you had your sim eat anything specific to get girls? I will keep track of what mine eats...Can't wait for a few mods. lol