Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Single-Eyelid Asian Eye Chart

ZombehPandahZombehPandah Posts: 38 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
I noticed I'm not the only one interested in making simians of their favorite k-pop artists. :) My first goal (after making myself) is that I plan to make all my favorite k-pop idols. (Infinite, EXO, SHINee, VIXX, B.A.P, etc)

From discussing on here it was brought up that I should try looking at the presets so I did. Turns out because of the mod limiters we can only accomplish certain eyes using certain presets. To make things easier for me I made this chart of all the male eyes as Asian eyes. (aka pulled down, up and out). I figured I'd share it with you guys in case you wanted a cheat sheet for your creations as well. ^^

The order is the same as seen in the CAS. Left to Right. :)
eyesmed_zps791ce348.jpg
Post edited by ZombehPandah on

Comments

• Options
    badashelbadashel Posts: 41 Member
    You like EXO & BAP too?! This is very helpful. I hate having to click through all the presets and then further tweaking but this guide will help me out a whole lot. I've been planning to make Chanyeol for a few days now but haven't gotten to him yet.
  • Options
    Tensai_ZooTensai_Zoo Posts: 109 Member
    And these eyes are meant to look asian because they are 'narrower' ?. Google Asian Face and you'll see that asian eyes are not just slits.
  • Options
    ZombehPandahZombehPandah Posts: 38 Member
    edited September 2014
    Tensai_Zoo wrote: »
    And these eyes are meant to look asian because they are 'narrower' ?. Google Asian Face and you'll see that asian eyes are not just slits.

I meant no offense. I know that there is a very large variety of eyes in Asia (since I live here) but I think most people think of single eyelid when they imagine an 'asian eye' which is very narrow so that's what I was trying to show.

*edit*
    Also, I made this chart while making my Kim Sung Kyu sim who is notorious for his VERY narrow eyes. While trying the presets I noticed not many of them allowed you to go very narrow at all. Obviously if someone wanted to make an Asian sim with double eyelid they wouldn't need a tutorial at all since the game is default set for it.
  • Options
    IchbnB1IchbnB1 Posts: 55 Member
    I've found making asian eyes are a lot easier with Sims 4, but it does take a lot of tweaking. I've had much better success getting close to what my favorite Morning Musume girls eyes look like, but of course it's still not perfect. You can check them out with the #momusu hashtag. The hashtag system is nice, I can easily find the category I'm interested in if the people remembered to add it to their sim.

One thing I don't like is the asian styled skin color. It's way too yellowish and doesn't look natural to me.