Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teens getting busted ?

What ..... The ..... HECK D:
My sim Julia was brought home in a cop car !
🐸🐸🐸🐸 She was hanging outside OUR Cafe "Live , Love , Laugh " ! >:/
Its a very VERY nice Cafe btw .
WE OWN THE PLACE !
If my Gun didnt have explosive bullets in it i would have blown him to BITS >:C
Why did that cop book Julia ? D:
🐸🐸🐸🐸 We know our Sim rights :(

Comments

• Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    lol my sim has gotten arrested fishing in the lake right behind his house. another on the driveway. those cop sure dont care, if they see a teen they strike :P
  • Options
    CayziCayzi Posts: 402 Member
    Did she happen to be out pass curfew? :P that's usually the reason.
    LE45tmE.png
  • Options
    PlyrOwnerPlyrOwner Posts: 200 Member
    juat because someone owns a cafe or anything doesnt mean that they can't bust teens for being out after curfew which im guessing what happened.
  • Options
    KoariMisukaKoariMisuka Posts: 109 Member
    Zeri wrote: »
    lol my sim has gotten arrested fishing in the lake right behind his house. another on the driveway. those cop sure dont care, if they see a teen they strike :P

🐸🐸🐸🐸 them :(
    They can't do dat >: C
    My Cafe and she must work nights , Shes the only one who knows how to make Pepperoni pizza :(
  • Options
    CarlyfinnP wrote: »
    Did she happen to be out pass curfew? :P that's usually the reason.

Sadly but i figured since we owned the cafe she could finish her break and come back inside to cook .

• Options
    PlyrOwner wrote: »
    juat because someone owns a cafe or anything doesnt mean that they can't bust teens for being out after curfew which im guessing what happened.

That sucks . Shes like the cook there :( We kinda went in a more ... Italian direction and shes master cook .
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I had a kid living alone added to my currently active legacy as a new household and she can sleep all night at a community lot and the cops don't come or they come and just start playing games on the computer while she's sleeping there.I had to send her to sleep at the library and a cop came there in the night and just sat down and read a book before leaving.I've actually got a curfew disabler Mod and haven't even got curfew for children.I just have to pretend there's a curfew for them though.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    CalvinBruce_ukCalvinBruce_uk Posts: 576 Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm sure there is a mod available that removes the curfew
  • Options
    There is at MTS and I've got it though I downloaded the wrong one by mistake and found out when my child was able to stay out very late at night and able to sneak out in the middle of the night without any trouble.I just decided to work around it and pretend children have a curfew.
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Yeah, curfew does tend to get annoying.

One time, I had a teen busted for being out after curfew. She was visiting her mother, at about 12 in the morning.

Now her father and stepmother scolding her, I understand, but her older brother and his husband? That was unusual. :\
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I had a kid living alone added to my currently active legacy as a new household and she can sleep all night at a community lot and the cops don't come or they come and just start playing games on the computer while she's sleeping there.I had to send her to sleep at the library and a cop came there in the night and just sat down and read a book before leaving.I've actually got a curfew disabler Mod and haven't even got curfew for children.I just have to pretend there's a curfew for them though.

LOL i need that badly , My night business is falling apart harshly lol .
  • Options
    rednenemon wrote: »
    Yeah, curfew does tend to get annoying.

One time, I had a teen busted for being out after curfew. She was visiting her mother, at about 12 in the morning.

Now her father and stepmother scolding her, I understand, but her older brother and his husband? That was unusual. :\

I think its about white knightery with some of the others .
    I would punch them in the face and storm out XD

• Options
    I'm sure there is a mod available that removes the curfew

I've been informed :O

• Options
    TadOlson wrote: »
    There is at MTS and I've got it though I downloaded the wrong one by mistake and found out when my child was able to stay out very late at night and able to sneak out in the middle of the night without any trouble.I just decided to work around it and pretend children have a curfew.

I usually never play as children for some reason but i wasn't even aware they could leave
    the house , period . I always assumed that they would be scolded by their parents which
    would prevent them from leaving the house all together like after 9:00 lol .
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    From where EA taken the idea of curfew?
    Does not exist such at real life, at least where I live
  • Options
    CalvinBruce_ukCalvinBruce_uk Posts: 576 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »
    From where EA taken the idea of curfew?<br />
    Does not exist such at real life, at least where I live

In some places it really should!

I've just driven home from work, driving past a railway bridge, right over the top comes a MASSIVE brick.

if I was going any faster it would probably have been right through my windscreen!

See 4 kids up there, throwing down branches and anything else they can get their hands on.

If they had hit my car with anything I would probably be sitting in a police station right now for repeatedly running them over!

I love my car! :p

But yeah...true story! Only 45 minutes ago!
  • Options
    I got my fix for that annoying curfew HERE.It's free if you registered as a member.