The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will the new package come out?

Honestly too few things to play right now... Anyone knows when will be the new package? ;)

Comments

• Options
    BryanBensingBryanBensing Posts: 10 New Member
    what is the "new package"? Did you mean a "expansion pack"?
  • Options
    mihoinherbalmihoinherbal Posts: 5 New Member
    > @BryanBensing said:
    > what is the "new package"? Did you mean a "expansion pack"?
    yes
  • Options
    SDBmaniaSDBmania Posts: 68 Member
    I think someone said probably around 5-6 months from now. That wasn't offical Maxis.
    Origin ID: sdbmania
    My blog:scottdavidbrown.com
  • Options
    AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    I want a package slider, too. Even Grant mentioned it in the broadcast.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Probably not for like 6 months or something. That's what they usually take. They haven't even announced it yet though, nobody knows, and likely it'll be a few months after its announced.
  • Options
    xtinagaga97xtinagaga97 Posts: 600 Member
    Depends I guess, I'm thinking about 3-6 months, however we might get a stuff pack first or... dare I say it... DLC
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    Atomicus wrote: »
    I want a package slider, too. Even Grant mentioned it in the broadcast.
    But sliders aren't tactile. ;)

Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    PeschkeGirlPeschkeGirl Posts: 88 Member
    It just came out and they kept saying on twitter that they were "focusing on the base game" when questions about expansions came up, so I'm pretty sure it'll take a while. Though who knows? They responded this way too when asked about a second world/neighborhood so I'm actually a bit optimistic about this. I'm thinking it would take about 6 months, but if they have been working on one for a while now already, my soonest estimate would be 4-5 months? Personally, I'm overwhelmed with things I want to do and try that I'm not thinking much about expansions at all right now, but I'm sorry you feel that way.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    mihoinherbalmihoinherbal Posts: 5 New Member
    > @PeschkeGirl said:
    > It just came out and they kept saying on twitter that they were "focusing on the base game" when questions about expansions came up, so I'm pretty sure it'll take a while. Though who knows? They responded this way too when asked about a second world/neighborhood so I'm actually a bit optimistic about this. I'm thinking it would take about 6 months, but if they have been working on one for a while now already, my soonest estimate would be 4-5 months? Personally, I'm overwhelmed with things I want to do and try that I'm not thinking much about expansions at all right now, but I'm sorry you feel that way.

Indeed a lot of details are updated. But to me, they are not so playable or essential for players. I'm especially not satisfied with the graphic design since it reminds me of the Spore style...
  • Options
    DiedrupoDiedrupo Posts: 206 Member
    They need to put up a Sims 4 Store already and add some new furniture, objects, clothing, etc.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    Look, EA, people are practically BEGGING to give you even more money, right now! Even though the game hasn't even been released to everyone in the world yet. Which is probably why they haven't put up a store quite yet.

But don't worry, this is EA. They will have more ways for you to spend your money than you can possibly imagine.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    RakawreRakawre Posts: 71 Member
    I'm sure we won't get an expansion any time soon but I'm sure we'll be getting a lot of patches based on feedbacks, I hope. :o
  • Options
    AmbaAestheticAmbaAesthetic Posts: 955 Member
    I'm actually sat here shaking my head. Everyone moans about this game so much and how EA are ripping them off and now they are begging to throw more money at them before the base game has even been patched fully, There are loads of hidden things in the game for you to work out how to unlock etc and if you've used cheats or read up what you have to do and done it all in 5mins then who's fault is that really?
    Back after a 5year break away.
    I mainly build. I don't use CC just 'moveobjects'.
    Was mainly known on the good old sims 3 forums.

• Options
    GreyWindGreyWind Posts: 489 Member
    edited September 2014
    I think we'll have to wait around 5 months just like we did with The Sims 3 and World Adventures.

I predict somewhere around February '15