Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Energized emotion allowed me to write a new type of book. Neat

I'm not sure if I like emotions yet because I feel like half the time I'm playing I'm working towards erasing negative ones.. but my writer has Energized and I'm able to write a workout guide because of it. This is pretty awesome.

Comments

• Options
    abramilesabramiles Posts: 27 Member
    One of the first sims I plan on playing will be an author, so I find this really interesting. It will be a lot of fun putting her into different emotional states and seeing what books she writes!
    TS2 and TS4 Tumblr - http://sugaryvirtualsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Check out my sims, rooms, and houses on the gallery using #SugaryVirtualSimblr!
  • Options
    mangoandgypsymangoandgypsy Posts: 41 Member
    Very nice! I cannot play yet, but I am ready to embrace the emotions. Bring them on! For the last few days I have been binge-playing The Sims 3 and wishing my Sims weren't so wooden sometimes. I'm looking forward to rich emotional states! Since there isn't a lot of content available, I think this is good.

I wonder... can writers make insane amounts of money like in The Sims 3? All of my Sims were romance novelists and that is how they made the big bucks. I'm okay with it if not because we only have the base game so far, and I'd like it to progress slowly for now.