Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 is it avaible to download tonight at 9pm or 12am

I wanted to know when we will be able to download the game and play it. Is it the normal 12am or it is at 9pm tonight because I did hear origin is letting people download the game 9pm tonight.

Comments

• Options
    sweetheart827sweetheart827 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think it gets released to play right at 12am I'm in EST time and I was allowed to preload my copy of Sims4 to my computer already have it installed and just waiting for it to get released to play! :)
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    its released at 0001 hrs Tues Sept 2nd

depending on your time zone is when you will start; in Asia they already have it since it is after that date

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    pxlchickpxlchick Posts: 6 New Member
    It's 12pm EST, which is 9pm PST. Both get it at the same time.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I'm in central US time and I can play at 9.
  • Options
    phineas1920phineas1920 Posts: 935 Member
    Depends on what time zone you're in. It's released at midnight EST, which is only 9 PM Pacific time.
    5fhzzo.jpg
  • Options
    Lunabell87Lunabell87 Posts: 13 New Member
    I am in PST time, so I will be able to play at 9pm. If you live in EST time, you can play at 12am.
  • Options
    jessica00021jessica00021 Posts: 267 Member
    okay so 9pm :D I'am so missing teen wolf tonight
  • Options
    stopdropreloadstopdropreload Posts: 17 New Member
    You download and (or just play, if you've already preloaded the game) at 9PM tonight if you live on the West Coast. Different time zones have different "release times" because the developers want all US/North American based players to have access to the game at the same time. So while those of us in Eastern Time zone will wait until midnight *our time*, it'll be 11PM for players in the Central Time zone, and 9PM for players in the Pacific Time Zone.
  • Options
    pc452000pc452000 Posts: 347 Member
    AstroX1424 wrote: »

NO, Origin says 11 pm for central time.. 9 pm for Pacific..
    Huge Sim Fanatic
  • Options
    Simmerd80Simmerd80 Posts: 2,316 Member
    Everyone in the states that downloaded from Origin will be able to play at the same "time." East coasters will be playing at midnight at the same time west coasters are playing it at 9pm their time and 11 pm for those in central time. West coasters do get to play earlier in the sense that they don't have to wait until midnight their time, they are playing it when its midnight east coast time. It ends up equaling out for everyone.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Simmerd80 wrote: »
    Everyone in the states that downloaded from Origin will be able to play at the same "time." East coasters will be playing at midnight at the same time west coasters are playing it at 9pm their time and 11 pm for those in central time. West coasters do get to play earlier in the sense that they don't have to wait until midnight their time, they are playing it when its midnight east coast time. It ends up equaling out for everyone.

Makes up for all the times I have to avoid Twitter so I don't see spoilers for my favorite TV shows... :p

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    AstroX1424 wrote: »

Central US time is one hour after east coast time, so it would be 11:00...
    keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    I get to play at 9pm the 1st. which is about 8 hours or so,from now.
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx