The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Store Prices...

Hey, now that the Sims 4 is about to hit the shelves and everyone's computers, can we *MAYBE* *PLEASE* consider lowering the cost of the items/sets in the Sims 3 store? There's still like 7 sets that I really want, but in order for me to haven enough Simpoints for them, I would have to spend like $140 in actual money! That's ridiculous. Some of these sets are outrageously priced... like close to the price of an entire expansion pack. Come on, guys. Can we do better than this now that Sims 3 is basically going "obsolete"? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it.

Thanks for listening.

Comments

• Options
    Fran98765Fran98765 Posts: 462 Member
    They have been changing prices on a lot of items within the past couple weeks. A few things did go up, but most went down, and down quite a bit. The point worlds went from 4350 to 3915 for the gold versions. Many venues went to 1710 from 1900 and many sets and individual items were also reduced. Best bet is to watch for sales and the Daily Deal!
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    You could try joining us on the DD (daily deal) thread to get the most out of your points. We track what comes up and the prices and then on the rotation you know what will be coming up next.
    DD thread link : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/761252/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-july-3rd/p219
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio