Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Skin Tone and Hairtsyles For Men? [Response Please?]

bamcam30bamcam30 Posts: 1,301 Member
edited August 2014 in General Mods Discussion
I was wondering if any of you have been in the works of making new hairtstyles options for me, specifally of the ethnic variety.

Also it would be really cool to see a return of the "Mannequin" skin tone that was in Sims 2.
185px-Mannequin.webp
Post edited by bamcam30 on

Comments

• Options
    Can I get some kind of response here?
  • Options
    granthesgranthes Posts: 93 Member
    Feel free to grab some of the tutorials that are around (several are listed here ) and jump right into creating them.

Nobody here is an expert yet, so you won't be far behind anybody in learning how to do things.

Hair styles will require meshing support which is still being developed.

Skin tones are also available but there are many many file that need to be edited for each new color.
    Grant (granthes)
    Developer of Sims 4 Modding Tools -- Sims 4 Stuff n Things
  • Options
    granthes wrote: »
    Feel free to grab some of the tutorials that are around (several are listed here ) and jump right into creating them.

Nobody here is an expert yet, so you won't be far behind anybody in learning how to do things.

Hair styles will require meshing support which is still being developed.

Skin tones are also available but there are many many file that need to be edited for each new color.

Thank you so much for responding. I just wanted to bring up an idea for mod creators since I don't know how to make them myself and I doubt my computer could handle making mods. That's why I was looking for a response to see who might have already been or is working on what I brought up.