Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Trailer in Two Days!

New trailer in two days! Time to get excited!

http://www.simnationblog.co.uk/2014/08/new-sims-4-trailer-coming-in-two-days.html

It was posted on the official Facebook page, but thanks Simnation for posting the screenshot. :)

Comments

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Yay...
  • Options
    justin5812justin5812 Posts: 632 Member
    I'm guessing it's the English version of the German gameplay trailer we saw today
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Yay!

I'll be watching for you to post when it comes out.
  • Options
    mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    Will it be a cinematic trailer like the infamous "child swinging from ceiling lamp" sims 2 trailer?
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    yay
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SkulltecSkulltec Posts: 474 Member
    I don't like the trailers..they're only about the new emotions and how a Sim can feel...pff getting annoyed by it.. Show more game play trailer.. i mean like every one is going to make up a story and worry about emotions only? Let's hope this trailer is better..
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    Awesomeness! Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Memina11 wrote: »
    yay

Your back?
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I'm hoping for CAS and the 'amazing' rooting ZtSYR.gif
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    I'm hoping for CAS and the 'amazing' rooting ZtSYR.gif

Nah, now you're thinking of the upcoming The Sims Plantsims: The Quest for Fertilizer.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    AstroX1424 wrote: »
    yay

Your back?

yes unless someone gets on my nerve so i ask to be respected please anyone not respecting me will fine themselves be ignored
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    yay

Your back?

yes unless someone gets on my nerve so i ask to be respected please anyone not respecting me will fine themselves be ignored

Ok! :D
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Sweet, thanks for the heads up!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member
    I think this will be the launch trailer not an english version of the one we saw today. The pic shows a sim spraying his breath. That wasn't in today's trailer. Prehaps their going to get the launch trailer out early but on a Saturaday it must be something that will be revealed because trailers or no news rarely come out on a Saturaday.
  • Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    I'm really hoping for a trailer where they step up their game similar to The Sims 2 trailer and the Sims 3 Generation one
  • Options
    SweetJealousySweetJealousy Posts: 362 Member
    Skulltec wrote: »
    I don't like the trailers..they're only about the new emotions and how a Sim can feel...pff getting annoyed by it.. Show more game play trailer.. i mean like every one is going to make up a story and worry about emotions only? Let's hope this trailer is better..

The trailers are also false advertisement since you tend to see cars and all sorts of vehicles in them. :P But I'm still excited!
  • Options
    white_lily_1988white_lily_1988 Posts: 1,664 Member
    and the game is in 10 days:)
  • Options
    thelawtmanthelawtman Posts: 1,424 Member
    I love new trailers, I have watched the old ones are too death.
    Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • Options
    ElyssandarielElyssandariel Posts: 556 Member
    I love trailers! I hope this one is a long one. I want sim action!
    tumblr_inline_mw78cm2WhN1qajk9h.gif
    Thicker Than Thieves: A sim legacy story

• Options
    Ladybug889Ladybug889 Posts: 943 Member
    yay

Your back?

I love the profile pic
  • Options
    jermanijermani Posts: 187 Member
    Omg..can not wait to see.
  • Options
    VampirspiegeleiVampirspiegelei Posts: 704 Member
    I wonder if it's the same as the German one we saw pop up two days ago ... I hope not ^^;
    ... jinkies oO
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited August 2014
    Guys we are loosing sales, we need to step up the hype and launch yet another trailer :D

EA/Maxis should of done a behind the scenes of The Sims 4 how it was made etc.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member
    edited August 2014
    I wonder if the trailer is going to go up at midnight or 1am eastern. It's 11:20 eastern now and if this is a launch trailer it may release at midnight or 1am. That's what time they usually release launch trailers.

It's possible it is the launch trailer because the Monday before release is Labor Day a holiday here in the US. Note I'm only guessing about what time this trailer may release but if it follows the pattern of some TS3 Trailers it may be coming out within a few hours.

If it releases within the hour or two it will probebly be the German or French version first followed by the English Version.