Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So I dreamt that the first EP will be...

MuffinsDaAlienMuffinsDaAlien Posts: 417 Member
...a child themed Expansion; focusing on adding things for children. One of the major features was adding toddlers back to the game. XD

It was pretty weird as this was the first time I had a dream about The Sims 4. I am in no way hyped for the game, as I am sure is the case for a lot of folks. Perhaps it happened because I had a big conversation with a friend about how frustrated I was with how much is missing from it.

Still it was interesting to say the least. Have any of you dreamed about The Sims 4 yet? Have you had a dream about The Sims series in general? If so, what was it about?

Comments

• Options
    BanzureBanzure Posts: 80 Member
    Keep dreaming.
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    I've only had nightmares about the Sims 4. ;)
  • Options
    icftlduicftldu Posts: 147 Member
    No dreams of 4 yet. Have (still have) Sim3 dreams. Like, a certain way a particular room could be build. Wake up, turn on the game and try to re-produce the room from the dream.
  • Options
    therock316555therock316555 Posts: 43 Member
    I doubt it wil be that they seem to be moving away from family play. My guess would be a late night or world adventure type expansion.
  • Options
    > @therock316555 said:
    > I doubt it wil be that they seem to be moving away from family play. My guess would be a late night or world adventure type expansion.

Hmmmm, well let's hope its good; whatever it is.
  • Options
    panapopspanapops Posts: 429 Member
    icftldu wrote: »
    No dreams of 4 yet. Have (still have) Sim3 dreams. Like, a certain way a particular room could be build. Wake up, turn on the game and try to re-produce the room from the dream.

I dreamed of an adorable playground with crayon fences and I am gutted that this is not a thing that can be made. I wish I knew how to make meshes.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    A simmer can dream....a simmer can dream
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    ohh that sounds adorable panapops
  • Options
    Rayeee18Rayeee18 Posts: 333 Member
    This isn't so much of a dream but I hope there's going to be toddlers and cute little nursery furniture and decor and more interactions and just a family themed game. If only...
  • Options
    Might be safer buying a lottery ticket, at the moment I don't like the chances of that happening unfortunately.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    Banzure wrote: »
    Keep dreaming.

At this point who knows. Even the folks at EA probably haven't thought much about the first expansion pack. They haven't even released the game yet. Although they might need more time if they're going to add toddlers since they'll require a lot of special animations. Than again, even if they eventually include them, toddlers might not be as fleshed out as other life stages in the Sims 4.
  • Options
    koapsychocorekoapsychocore Posts: 342 Member
    I'm sure they've starting thinking about the next EP, if not already started on it. Hopefully from the outcry it will be something family related.
    You can call me Corby.
    tumblr_n643b5yyHO1rdbefdo1_500.gif
    OriginID: cehall86
  • Options
    clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    I have never dreamed about The Sims 4 but I would love to see a child themed expansion pack. I can never get enough of the items they make for my simmies children. I've bought a lot of it from The Sims 3 store but to also get a child themed expansion would be nice.
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    No I don't dream about Sims 4 aka nightmares :fearful: ... I don't think there's enough content for a child theme. Maybe in like a stuff pack or DLC.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    AshkevronAshkevron Posts: 579 Member
    I think a generations type ep will likely be one of the first if not the first. I am thinking a late night or ambitions will also be amongst the first. If I had my choice it would be ambitions followed by a late night/showtime combo followed by generations/pets combo.

I also think that each ep will include a new world. This almost guarantees that regardless of whether or not you want what is in the expansion, the fact it has a new world in it will make you buy it. They did that with Sims 3.
  • Options
    > @panapops said:
    > icftldu wrote: »
    >
    > No dreams of 4 yet. Have (still have) Sim3 dreams. Like, a certain way a particular room could be build. Wake up, turn on the game and try to re-produce the room from the dream.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I dreamed of an adorable playground with crayon fences and I am gutted that this is not a thing that can be made. I wish I knew how to make meshes.

Hehe, that does sound cute. Will keep an eye out for that.
  • Options
    meggiewesmeggiewes Posts: 1,066 Member
    That's nice. I've only had dreams about Sims where I am the sim in question and then I realize I'm a sim and whoever is playing with me keeps trying to kill me. So...more like nightmares.
  • Options
    Bubblez800Bubblez800 Posts: 285 Member
    Banzure wrote: »
    Keep dreaming.

Pun intended?
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    My dreams are about Sims too, but the difference is I'm the player and the rest of the world are my sims. Lol
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    > @Ashkevron said:
    > I think a generations type ep will likely be one of the first if not the first. I am thinking a late night or ambitions will also be amongst the first. If I had my choice it would be ambitions followed by a late night/showtime combo followed by generations/pets combo.
    >
    > I also think that each ep will include a new world. This almost guarantees that regardless of whether or not you want what is in the expansion, the fact it has a new world in it will make you buy it. They did that with Sims 3.

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if they come out with late night/nightlife for The Sims 4 soon. I mean if you look at the previous Sims games, you'll notice that a dating themed expansion was always one of the first expansion packs to be released.