The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Putting Non-Set CAS Assets in CYS Bundles

miklcmiklc Posts: 3,116 Member
Hey Guys,

With The Sims 3 Store team having officially released their final piece of content I am now focusing on completing my collection. Thanks to CYS and DD (and some very kind individuals) I have been able to complete two sets I was patiently waiting to get this week one for free and one at a very low price (Homecoming and Everyday Teen Collection) and am just left with three venues to purchase which I am going to try and nab at a discounted prices over the next few weeks if at all possible. Exciting stuff :#

Now I want to move my attention towards the older content, which were never part of any set. Having gone through the CAS sections of the Store I realised I still have a very long way to go before I can officially "complete" my collection as there are far more non set items than I first thought. Obviously these cannot be offered on CYS and it is rare that I have ever seen such items appear on the DD so it makes it extremely expensive if one wants to collect them all.

Basically I am wondering who else would like EA to bundle together all the non set clothing and hair items, either into one huge bundle or perhaps smaller bundles by theme i.e. Young Adult Female Clothing, and offer the bundles with CYS applied to enable players to get this (very old, I mean they're four to five years old!) content at a discounted rate?

I know it's probably a long shot but you never know who is looking at these forums and I can imagine EA are going to be offering a lot of discounts in the Store over the coming weeks to drive sales once The Sims 4 launches so if anyone else would be interested in such bundle(s) being offered please do share your support! :)

Thanks guys! :D

PS- If anyone from EA does happen to come across this thread please consider putting the Indulgent Bakery, Now and Then Century Manor and the Worlds of Wonder venues on sale with a deep discount applied, I would be very grateful….like really grateful…please and thank you ;)

Comments

• Options
    Fran98765Fran98765 Posts: 462 Member
    i would love to see the non-set items bundled together with CYS added. I have no incentive to buy these items without CYS enabled!
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    That would be helpful! I agree.
  • Options
    piglovinggirlpiglovinggirl Posts: 124 Member
    I often get these items in MMaO, but think that the compilations of these items might be cool too.