Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ok stupid ? but i pre ordered sims 4

and now it is in my origin that means my payment went though doesnt it??? :D

Comments

• Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    congrats!
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    congrats!

thanks i think? lol but yeah that means the payment went though on origins end too right?

• Options
    Sirjohn4420Sirjohn4420 Posts: 421 Member
    yes it should or you can check your bank. I believe if you ordered the digital deluxe its already taken out.
    2v9ekhx.gif
  • Options
    yes it should or you can check your bank. I believe if you ordered the digital deluxe its already taken out.
    yep i did order that
  • Options
    jtravers88jtravers88 Posts: 591 Member
    Not stupid. If you purchased thru Origin you will be able to get a refund if you don't like the game.
  • Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    congrats!
    thanks i think? lol but yeah that means the payment went though on origins end too right?

The order will appear as "Processing" until August 29th, the pre-download date, which is when everyone who ordered through Origin will actually be charged.
  • Options
    ahhh ok well i put some money aside but it sounds like if i brought the deluxe edition it went out automatically sorry but you can see why im confused cant you? lol
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    renzilla wrote: »
    congrats!

The order will appear as "Processing" until August 29th, the pre-download date, which is when everyone who ordered through Origin will actually be charged.

That would explain why I haven't been charged yet and I pre ordered Digital Deluxe. Thanks for mentioning this. :)
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    again sorry if i sound stupid but since it is showing in origin it means we have paid for it right but it has not been put though on origins end? ie we have paid for it?
  • Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    edited August 2014
    again sorry if i sound stupid but since it is showing in origin it means we have paid for it right but it has not been put though on origins end? ie we have paid for it?

I don't really know how to answer this question, but from what I read a while ago (because I was worried since my order kept saying "Processing" for weeks on end), Origin will charge your credit card on August 29th, so, from what I understand, no, the money hasn't been taken from your credit card or PayPal account.
    Post edited by renzilla on
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    it says added to my origin libary august 14th?? so i assume that means the payment went though right away because the game is showing in my origin it also says it is avalible sept 4th ( australia release day)
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Check your bank and it will tell you if the payment went through. My payment hasn't gone through yet and I also have the game sitting in my Origin client. If you fail to pay on the date they charge you, it will remove it.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    FreyaBeaudilairFreyaBeaudilair Posts: 160 Member
    @carlymichelle Your payment hasn't gone through, it's going to be processing untill August 29th <---That date there? That is when the money will be taken from your credit card/Paypal, you have not been charged yet, the payment doesn't go through until August 29th, it'll be in your library from when you actually payed for it, unless you cancel the payment, it'll be taken out of your library.
    tumblr_mr2vhoE4Pe1ruc3slo1_r1_400.gif
    PewDie_kissing_Maya.png