Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Umm ... Can't edit Relationships in CAS?? - Fixed Now ooops

Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
I know there has been discussion on this topic, but I'm wondering, since I only got the Cas Demo this morning, I made a couple but couldn't "make them a couple" like boyfriend/girlfriend, fiances etc. Has anyone managed to get an answer on this yet? or maybe someone has found something out at Gamescon?? I'm really hoping to use the Sims I have created in game, but if their relationships aren't set, how is it going to happen?
2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1

Comments

• Options
    joop123joop123 Posts: 1,616 Member
    I can set mine to husband/wife, Roommate or Brother/sister? you set it in personality area :)
    •New Zealand
    •Collectors Edition + Headset
    Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P

Sims%2Bseries%2B%28512x146%29.jpgSims4SpinningBlumbot.gif

• Options
    katelynnmcdanielkatelynnmcdaniel Posts: 304 Member
    edited August 2014
    You can make them married will that work? To do it you go to the area where you adjust your voice, walk,ect..
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    I'll have to check that out...just been playing around the whole time in cas and haven't seen the relationship panels ><
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    You can.

When having 2 or more Sims in a household you can clik a button in CAS to set their relationships.

It's this one. (I'm using the Dutch version, but it says: Roommate, Sister, Wife.

Hope this helps.

2m4r5hh.png
  • Options
    joop123joop123 Posts: 1,616 Member
    relationships.PNG
    •New Zealand
    •Collectors Edition + Headset
    Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P

Sims%2Bseries%2B%28512x146%29.jpgSims4SpinningBlumbot.gif

• Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Oh wow !!! Thanks so much!! Totally missed that, gee I feel a bit silly lol. I was in so much excitement, I didn't even see it

Thanks everyone, especially for the pics cause I wouldn't have known
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1