Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any new demos?

I know there was another thread, but it got kind of crowded and while I'm not complaining about the other thread (because I did some complaining myself over there) I thought I would start this one simply just for: do you or do you not have the demo?

It's 1:53 a.m EST here, and as of yet no demo for myself. Just curious to see if anyone has received one? I know there was some talk of the possibility with the forums going down and the avatars having to be changed. Then someone posted the twitter pic of Origin saying there would be another wave possibly. So...anyone?

Comments

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited August 2014
    Nothing. I saw on Twitter there is a competition to get a free demo code. I did it, but I am annoyed that they are pulling that stunt when I and others have been asking for the public release for weeks.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    IcySlashIcySlash Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited August 2014
    The waves are still happening. I got mine on the wednesday, and some people got it yesterday (thursday) if i know right. There might be another wave today.

It's a matter of luck... which i comprehend as a bummer when you have to wait big time for it, though. Your time will come. :-)
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited August 2014
    I've had the demo for two days now I think. At first I thought it finally went public because I lost all hope. Bright side, the 12th isn't that far away now if the rumor is true. I signed up for the demo the day it was put up. I was in the middle of downloading SimCity when it popped up so I never even checked for the e-mail. Hope that helps someone.

Please don't eat me...
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/