Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible CAS demo release date

BsFMtUfCcAAdoOp.png

Found this on twitter, Not my photo.
โ€ขNew Zealand
โ€ขCollectors Edition + Headset
Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P
Sims%2Bseries%2B%28512x146%29.jpgSims4SpinningBlumbot.gif

Comments

• Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited July 2014
    I sure hope it gets released earlier. :cry: Anyways, nice find! :)
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    3PupDLS3PupDLS Posts: 882 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for posting. Lovely how some fans will get it for almost 6 weeks before the others.
  • Options
    PhantomflexPhantomflex Posts: 3,607 Member
    edited July 2014
    The CAS demo is out now. It's just not being released to everybody at the same time. You'll be notified via email or Origin when the demo is available for you.

Edit: Does it really take a month to release a demo? Isn't just a matter of slicing CAS from the final version of the game, and packaging that up with some of the features disabled?
  • Options
    joop123joop123 Posts: 1,616 Member
    edited July 2014
    The CAS demo is out now. It's just not being released to everybody at the same time. You'll be notified via email or Origin when the demo is available for you.

Yeah its possible that i will get it before then, but that seems like the Release date for the public.
    โ€ขNew Zealand
    Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P

• Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited July 2014
    That should go over well. :roll: They had better hope it doesn't take another month for some of these people to get this demo. A lot of Simmers are upset that they didn't get it already.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited July 2014
    I wonder if someone typed this up as a fake rumor. :hunf: If not then waiting wont kill me but- ok yes it will. :lol:

Happy for those who are getting it early. I understand the reasoning behind it.
    i7-13700K โ€ข 16GB โ€ข RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I wonder if someone typed this up as a fake rumor. :hunf: If not then waiting wont kill me but- ok yes it will. :lol:

Happy for those who are getting it early. I understand the reasoning behind it.

Can someone who has CAS demo look at the readme?
    โ€ขNew Zealand

• Options
    IcySlashIcySlash Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited July 2014
    I hope not, as this is really unfair.
  • Options
    CelticaCeltica Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Surprisingly I was chosen for the demo and I just opened the readme file and yes, that date is on it.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    August 13th is Gamescom, So its looking very promising to be released on the 12th. Thats so far away...
    โ€ขNew Zealand

• Options
    Bg55642Bg55642 Posts: 85 Member
    edited July 2014
    Aww, I have to wait that much longer. But, I am really excited for TS4!
  • Options
    tgoldie4tgoldie4 Posts: 154 Member
    edited July 2014
    My hope is that us registered in the Sims community will get it in waves over the next few days/weeks and we'll have it before the general public... but that's just a hope.
  • Options
    SimSassybreeSimSassybree Posts: 473 Member
    edited July 2014
    It was confirmed on twitter by SimGuruGrant that there will be more invites. I think that they are trying not to overload the Gallery and are adding simmers slowly.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited July 2014
    It was confirmed on twitter by SimGuruGrant that there will be more invites. I think that they are trying not to overload the Gallery and are adding simmers slowly.

So does that meant they are adding more simmers as they go or will they have a second round and then release it to everybody?
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Sims201271Sims201271 Posts: 173 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Let me guess... UK Simmers have been left out once again? That hardly seems fair. Hopefully it will be released worldwide in a week or two.
  • Options
    Azarinop2Azarinop2 Posts: 776 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sims201271 wrote:
    Let me guess... UK Simmers have been left out once again? That hardly seems fair. Hopefully it will be released worldwide in a week or two.

No a lot of UK simmers received their demo.
    Me on a spiritual level
    30vnk7k.gif