Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you most excited about?

:D I'm really excited for The Sims 4. Yes, I've been following the latest news, so I know most of the changes from The Sims 3. In fact, I'm so tired of hearing about T******s and P***s that I think they should be swear words. So, for those of that are looking forward to the game as it is, what's got you excited?

For me, I really like the art style of the game: it's so bright and cheery. And I'm also excited about the idea of the ways traits and emotions will work. It sounds like sims we'll be able to create unique sims, and they will react differently to the same situations. :D
Origin ID: Ogregames64

Comments

• Options
    rebekah512rebekah512 Posts: 881 Member
    edited July 2014
    I think the design updates to CAS and Build mode look very interesting.

And IF they have actually advanced the game AI as they say they have, that will be quite something to see.

But it all comes down to gameplay. If my sims have a smorgasboard of walks but don't do anything I find interesting, I will have no use for pixellated paper dolls.
  • Options
    AnabelleLeeAnabelleLee Posts: 182 Member
    edited July 2014
    I look forward to them visiting different worlds that are designed.
    If New Orleans is the first, I hope to see communities in other parts of the world, like perhaps a French farming community or apartments in London or Tokyo.

Someplace in the mountains with rivers and waterfalls all over would be pretty also.
  • Options
    Nintendo277Nintendo277 Posts: 304 Member
    edited July 2014
    It does look like it'll be easier to create the sims and lots we really want with the new tools. And I'm also excited to see the world. A mountainous world with rivers sounds really cool!
    Origin ID: Ogregames64
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    edited July 2014
    CAS, Build mode, Emotions, Traits, having power and water shut off :twisted: , the new genetics system, the art style, rotational gameplay, everything!

Yes i'm upset about T******* as I do love generational game play but i'm still excited for TS4! :D