Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wait a second...

I read somewhere that there are no weddings, yet we've seen them multiple times. I'm confused.

Comments

• Options
    delonarieldelonariel Posts: 615 New Member
    edited June 2014
    dadnboy wrote:
    I read somewhere that there are no weddings, yet we've seen them multiple times. I'm confused.

I don't know where this rumor is coming from. The gurus have confirmed that the wedding arch is functional.
  • Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited June 2014
    Posting the links to where you read this,will help with a good discussion.
    Can you post where you read there is none and where you seen there were some anyway? thanks :)
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Options
    OolonglongOolonglong Posts: 562 Member
    edited June 2014
    It is part of a list that several people post about what is missing from Sims 4. Weddings have already been shown in a trailer. I doubt they won't be in Sims 4.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Oolonglong wrote:
    It is part of a list that several people post about what is missing from Sims 4. Weddings have already been shown in a trailer. I doubt they won't be in Sims 4.

Very true. he did say he *heard* it said that there are none but *seen* screen shots of weddings. this may just be a form of rumor that many have been speaking but that does lead to false assumptions.

• Options
    Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    edited June 2014
    I think people are getting kinda of carried away with these whole "what is not in the sims 4" threads.

people were joking that there were no showers and tubs in the sims 4. and i saw a twitter post someone asking if it i was true that there were no tubs and showers.

it's been confirmed that indeed there are showers and tubs lol
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • Options
    delonarieldelonariel Posts: 615 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Oolonglong wrote:

Very true. he did say he *heard* it said that there are none but *seen* screen shots of weddings. this may just be a form of rumor that many have been speaking but that does lead to false assumptions.

They were building a wedding venue in one of the videos too.

I really don't know how people got the idea there *weren't* any weddings. it's like one of the few thins they've shown us. :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    delonariel wrote:
    Oolonglong wrote:

They were building a wedding venue in one of the videos too.

I really don't know how people got the idea there *weren't* any weddings. it's like one of the few thins they've shown us. :lol:

:lol: yes i agree lol

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Linnyxx17 wrote:
    I think people are getting kinda of carried away with these whole "what is not in the sims 4" threads.

people were joking that there were no showers and tubs in the sims 4. and i saw a twitter post someone asking if it i was true that there were no tubs and showers.

it's been confirmed that indeed there are showers and tubs lol

:lol: haha i agree there too.