Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonus Simpoints Not Working?

I've just logged in maybe about 15 minutes ago, noticed the Bonus Simpoints Ad was there so I click it, since I haven't done it yet today. I had 103 Simpoints when I started clicking....have clicked the Ad six times now...and still at 103 Simpoints. It is not giving me anything.
Is anyone else having this issue?

Aloiene

Comments

• Options
    Chloe416Chloe416 Posts: 38 Member
    edited June 2014
    Same here, I clicked until they didn't show anymore. My points didn't change. I just checked again and my point count went up 110 points. So, keep clicking. 8)
  • Options
    iam_Crazariam_Crazar Posts: 52 Member
    edited June 2014
    Chloe416 wrote:
    Same here, I clicked until they didn't show anymore. My points didn't change. I just checked again and my point count went up 110 points. So, keep clicking. 8)

Same here....It just seems that it is taking a while before the points show up...I logged out and logged back in, and some of them showed up. Then I just left the site for a while, and when I came back, the rest of the points were there....

Edit for spelling.....
    a.k.a-Nina
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,837 Member
    edited June 2014
    According to the rules, it can take up to 24 hrs. It seems to only be taking about an hour for me.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited June 2014
    I only had 75 when I first saw the ad. I clicked and watched the ads - over and over but my points stayed at 70 (dunno why it went down) but the points were added in after...

I'm gonna be honest here - and no, not bragging. I think the ad counter was broke yesterday. I kept clicking and watching everytime the ad icon came on. I ended up with 170 points before it finally went away. Has ANYONE else have this occure too :?:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,837 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm gonna be honest here - and no, not bragging. I think the ad counter was broke yesterday. I kept clicking and watching everytime the ad icon came on. I ended up with 170 points before it finally went away. Has ANYONE else have this occure too :?:

I've gotten 270 so far today. Yesterday, I got more than 200 but I don't know the exact count because I bought a MMAO, the Quaint Cottage Collection that I bought for 5 pts and Sept 2011 Compilation for 20 pts.
    I swear they are releasing more ads at a time since the last maintenance trying to push sales with the end being so close.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited June 2014
    I had a problem getting all my points earlier and then and different times I would get points added to my account,I think there's a glitch today.
  • Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited June 2014
    Everyone in this thread is lucky! I have never got any ads on my store pages. Makes me feel like there is no love from the site team for me! LOL. It's not a big deal to me, but it would be nice to get free points just by looking at ads. LOL
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    edited June 2014
    Count yourself lucky that you are seeing the bonus simpoints banner. I have only managed to get 10 simpoints this way ever.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Options
    iam_Crazariam_Crazar Posts: 52 Member
    edited June 2014
    Have you all tried using a different browser? I have heard some people weren't seeing ads, but when they used a different browser, they started seeing them....
    a.k.a-Nina
  • Options
    pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited June 2014
    Those really still exists as I could see any of these :mrgreen:
  • Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited June 2014
    Yea, I have logged in using Chrome (my usual browser), Firefox, and IE... just bloody nothing. :/ Half tempted to grab my husband's iPhone and see if I can't get Safari to allow me to see the ads. LOL
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979