Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have a question?

If there isn't any woohoo skill in the sims 4 game, how do the sims get pregnant? :roll:
6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited June 2014
    There isn't a woohoo skill but there is still woohoo. The two aren't the same thing.

Sims get pregnant through the woohoo interaction not the cancelled woohoo skill.

• Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    edited June 2014
    If there isn't any woohoo skill in the sims 4 game, how do the sims get pregnant? :roll:

Are you being sarcastic? It'll just be like how it was in the past. They would try for a baby and there would be a chance of successfully getting pregnant.
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited June 2014
    cooli02000 wrote:

Are you being sarcastic? It'll just be like how it was in the past. They would try for a baby and there would be a chance of successfully getting pregnant.

No, I'm trying to be cute! :roll:
  • Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited June 2014
    cooli02000 wrote:

No, I'm trying to be cute! :roll:

:hunf:
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited June 2014
    Celiria wrote:
    There isn't a woohoo skill but there is still woohoo. The two aren't the same thing.

Sims get pregnant through the woohoo interaction not the cancelled woohoo skill.

I am glad to know they still woohoo. Since they have taken toddlers out of the game, I was afraid it might be like sims 1 and a baby carriage would just appear.
  • Options
    xladyjxladyj Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited June 2014
    Celiria wrote:

I am glad to know they still woohoo. Since they have taken toddlers out of the game, I was afraid it might be like sims 1 and a baby carriage would just appear.

They've confirmed through tweets that there's pregnancy and I'm not sure about a baby carriage, but hopefully it'll be more interactive than previous baby sims since we're missing a life state.