Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sims mobile game for Sims 4

Ok, this isn't technically Sims 4 but it kind of is?
I was taking a survey about mobile games and The Sims started coming up a lot, turns out it was a survey regarding a new Sims mobile that is basically just the Sims 4 (emotions included :roll: ) but with Sims Freeplay game-play style... if that makes any sense. I didn't think to screenshot any of it until I got to the names and by that point I had already missed my opportunity to screenshot the plot details and things. It included things such as hobbies (scuba diving, music, gardening) and the town develops on its own (like in the Sims 3).

nee03r.jpg
33pa981.jpg

Comments

• Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited June 2014
    They look like something out of Xbox avatars or something..
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited June 2014
    Their heads are really disproportionate to their bodies. :shock:
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    ZackgirlAmIZackgirlAmI Posts: 37
    edited June 2014
    Yeah I took that same survey. It was kinda interesting in parts, it just didn't seem very unique to the franchise still I was thinking about playing it whenever it came out until I saw what they looked like. After that mess, hell no.
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited June 2014
    After having tried The Sims FreePlay, I came to realize that I don't care for real-time online gameplay, so thanks, but no thanks, EA, even if it *is* free.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited June 2014
    They remind me of Bratz. I prefer Barbie as far as the proportions go. I gave Sims Freeplay a chance on my tablet. I uninstalled it. This looks about the same. Not interested. Thanks for showing us though.