Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do we see in the new render?

This is the new render from left to right:

of course things we see here does not mean they have to be in the game

14340811559_95d4caa51e_z.jpg

1- cool nerd holding his baby, I like what he is wearing, the texture of the tshirt. I also love his red watch. I hope it will be there in the game. Nice facial hair too

2- Baby looks like Sims 2 child but I hope the baby is not just a face and has emotions too. I like the way he smiles.

3- The chick in the red or the mother of baby has some nice pants on. again nice defined texture.

4- two cool dudes, might be pals or homosexual couples. Both look nice

5- Again seems Two female homosexual couples with their kid. You can see the kid taking genetical feature from both. his colour is blending nicely from both too.

6- A black father with his daughter and her friend or partner. her partner looks quite hot.

The picture shows the diversity of family structure in Sim game be it straight couples, gay couples, lesbian couples etc..
the picture might also be showcasing some tattoos and their places. The black girl has it on her chest!
Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    Simmer999Simmer999 Posts: 863 Member
    edited June 2014
    Just this picture might sell me the game. Love the look of the Sims, especially the child (it actually looks like a child!!!).
  • Options
    EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited June 2014
    I love the girl with the blue shirt and brown hair! She looks almost pregnant - I don't think she's a lesbian sim.
  • Options
    loosmaloosma Posts: 372 Member
    edited June 2014
    I love the fashion on the last two female sims on the right. Wah this just makes me sad on the no toddlers cause I love my family stories D;
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited June 2014
    loosma wrote:
    I love the fashion on the last two female sims on the right. Wah this just makes me sad on the no toddlers cause I love my family stories D;

I agree. All life stages are present in this pic except for the toddler. hopefully not for long
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited June 2014
    I don't see the kid taking genetical feature from both to be honest.
    But I love the way the kids look. There's something sweet and funny about them.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    edited June 2014
    1.) Nothing really
    p6tqefj