Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know what might be a redeemption for this game?

Adding the fun loving, wonderful, children loving, romantic Mrs. Crumplebottom back to the game.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Mrs._CrumpleBottom

She was so fun loving and nosy and.....uh fun loving.

I'm sure the lack of toddlers will make her day. And no pool for players to drown her in....

Comments

• Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    edited June 2014
    rofl
    keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited June 2014
    Haha, she used to totally annoy me, but I do kind of miss her. Having a grumpy old lady around to stir up drama added something to the game.
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited June 2014
    Toddlers, I like playing families not single sims, and have been playing since TS1. I know they were not in TS1 but last 2 base games toddlers were in. I thought the idea was to improve upon not make a game that make you think hmm..what am I paying for again....oh twigs and sticks..
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    SimmeringSoulSimmeringSoul Posts: 159 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Adding the fun loving, wonderful, children loving, romantic Mrs. Crumplebottom back to the game.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Mrs._CrumpleBottom

She was so fun loving and nosy and.....uh fun loving.

I'm sure the lack of toddlers will make her day. And no pool for players to drown her in....

Love your signature. :mrgreen:

And honestly, who would even *think* of drowning such a dear, sweet woman? Such a paragon of the gentle, good-natured souls that we all look up to from day to day?

Oh, my, I'm coming over quite emotional just thinking about her.

But then, your comment makes me wonder whether she hobbled her ancient, gnarly old handbag into EA to contribute to the game herself. Seems about right.
  • Options
    mikrokitty78mikrokitty78 Posts: 372 Member
    edited June 2014
    I want to say the Crumplebottom legacy will live on, but I also said they'd never get rid of toddlers, even though I thought the radio silence was weird. I want to play legacy families. I would rather have toddlers.

Toddlers and CASt. But, y'know, things change. Priorities, man. :roll:
    Also known as Misty, Simsl3gacies, and Margaret Pendragon
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,907 Member
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, she seems to be a very peace loving character who always have the best intentions lol. and thank you SimmeringSoul. Seems funny now that toddlers have been eliminated from Sims that I have a signature that says "Toddler's Revenge" even though my signature has nothing to do with Sims 4. :D
  • Options
    lilhunnylilhunny Posts: 1,561 Member
    edited June 2014
    why is her gender ambiguous
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited June 2014
    Agnes Crumplebottom is Mrs. Crumplebottom. :P
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,907 Member
    edited June 2014
    lilhunny: I don't know. I was wondering that too. :?

colton: Agnes is MISS Crumplebottom not Mrs. Two different characters as the aforementioned is not in Sims 3. Don't worry, I thought they were the same person too when I first started playing.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited June 2014
    lilhunny: I don't know. I was wondering that too. :?

colton: Agnes is MISS Crumplebottom not Mrs. Two different characters as the aforementioned is not in Sims 3. Don't worry, I thought they were the same person too when I first started playing.

Ahh...

Agnes looks like Mrs. Crumplebottom in my eyes. :P