Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Renaming Rabbit-Holes?

It seems I'm full of questions at the moment :lol:

Are we able to rename RabbitHoles? Or Jynx's rugs/doors?
This was just a thought, because I know you can name the lots, but that seems a bit pointless if the rabbit hole name will override that and it doesn't get noticed. So are we able to rename the rabbit holes/Jynx's rugs and doors? Or do we have to make do with the default names?

Just a thought :D
*All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png

Comments

• Options
    SnapdragonSnapdragon Posts: 955 Member
    edited August 2011
    Funny, just a few minutes ago I was thinking the same. I placed one of the rugs in a world and thought how unfitting it was that Sims go now to "Police Station Rabbit Hole" :)
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited August 2011
    Snapdragon wrote:
    Funny, just a few minutes ago I was thinking the same. I placed one of the rugs in a world and thought how unfitting it was that Sims go now to "Police Station Rabbit Hole" :)

That's what made me think of it when I was building the movie studio the other day :lol: And I started building a world yesterday, so I'm getting names together for the lots :D
  • Options
    simsamplesimsample Posts: 987 Member
    edited August 2011
    You can rename the rabbithole itself in Live mode as long as you have a debug enabler mod.
    I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
    RUSH
    My Worlds
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited August 2011
    Ahh, great, thank you! :D
  • Options
    Suenell73Suenell73 Posts: 83 Member
    edited June 2014
    simsample wrote:
    You can rename the rabbithole itself in Live mode as long as you have a debug enabler mod.

I know it's been a couple years since this was a valid thread but I'm wondering what the mod is, that I can get, to rename the rabbit holes. I am sick of my people graduating from the school rabbit hole.
  • Options
    sirguylittlesirguylittle Posts: 776 Member
    edited June 2014
    Suenell73 wrote:
    simsample wrote:

I know it's been a couple years since this was a valid thread but I'm wondering what the mod is, that I can get, to rename the rabbit holes. I am sick of my people graduating from the school rabbit hole.

NRaas DebugEnabler

(Take care with using this mod as it exposes a variety of developer debug interactions that can mess up your game if used unwisely.)