Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghost or glitch?

Not sure how to explane this one. In relationships tab , friends pic is blank, I invite over to house, and they are invisible , and I can not interact with them . any help would be great. thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited June 2014
    From what you described, it's possibly an issue with the friend's work/career outfit. This problem has been going on for about forever and it's often with the outfits TS3 team put together.

The Sim needs to be changed into a different outfit for you to see them again. You can do this with or without mods but if you don't use mods you will need to temporarily switch households or find another way for them to change their outfit. Or just leave them as is and they'll change clothes on their own at some point in time.

I've been using mods in my game for so long, I've forgotten what we can and cannot do without them :wink:
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited June 2014
    I always invited invisible sims to the swimming pool, they change into their bathing suit and become visible again.
    Come to think of it, it's been a while since this happened to me... Concluded they fixed it but I guess not then.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    struckk1962struckk1962 Posts: 17
    edited June 2014
    Thanks will give it a try at the pool . :-)

Update worked like a charm . Thanks .