Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Installed Content Not Showing Up In The Sims 3 Game

Hi
Can anyone tell me why my custom content is not showing in my game but my launcher is saying it is installed why is it not showing none of it is only showing some of store content i have bought is showing up please help i want to use it
thank you for all ur help

Comments

• Options
    allison9619allison9619 Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    I'm having the same problem. Nothing from the sims 3 store is downloading but custom content will. Not even worlds will download... :cry:
  • Options
    Sylvie1991Sylvie1991 Posts: 177 Member
    edited May 2014
    Same here. I spent a lot of money in the store and I would like to be able to enjoy my items.
  • Options
    rollerdiscogetdownrollerdiscogetdown Posts: 77 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm having the same issue. I have bought three new worlds in the last couple of months and some new venues that I can't use. I install everything and verify that it is installed, but when I go into the game it's not there. When I reopen the launcher from there, everything that I just installed is no longer installed, just downloaded. I am thinking about patching to 1.63 to see if that helps, I'm currently patched to 1.67.
  • Options
    struckk1962struckk1962 Posts: 17
    edited May 2014
    same here , I bought dragon valley keeps downloading and says its installed , I go in game , not there . have installed over 9 times in last 4 hrs no game should be this hard to install. And now it just says qued for download In download dashboard.
  • Options
    JessBlaqkJessBlaqk Posts: 2
    edited May 2014
    I'm very frustrated. I have paid for mods and downloaded a few free ones and regardless of how many times I've tried to install any of them, none of them will show up in my game. I just recently downloaded The Simpsons House mod as well as Riverview (again, because mine somehow just vanished)

I've gone through countless threads and done everything that everyone has suggested and I've still not been able to get any mods to actually appear in my game.

My game is up to date. I've made sure the content I'm trying to use was installed properly. Everything seems fine except none of the content shows up in my game.

I'm playing on a Macbook Pro that's only about 2 years old.

Can anyone help with this problem?