Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oh whoops! Prank gone wrong

Miraj was caught throwing eggs at his neighbor's house, then the cops got him. Funny how they can catch your Sim but they can't catch a robber.

Comments

• Options
    TheZaack04TheZaack04 Posts: 63 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Lol. thats funny
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,908 Member
    edited May 2014
    Yep. And it's awesome because I've never had my Sims prank their neighbors before.

Iqbal scolded him and now they are arguing and now Iqbal is hated by BOTH his sons. LOL and it's sad because Iqbal is close to dying.
  • Options
    nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited May 2014
    The only time so far that one of my sims has been the target of a robbery, she woke up as soon as the robbery started and called the police. The burglar came up and turned around immediately. When he exited the building, there was already a police car waiting. The cop, Li-Anne Sun, continued to sit in her car while the burglar moseyed on out and eventually got into his car and drove off.

Once it was safe, Li-Anne came upstairs to talk to my sim. Thanks a lot, lady.

I'm reminded of Leonard Smalls's words of wisdom from Raising Arizona: "You want to find an outlaw, call an outlaw. You want to find a Dunkin' Donuts, call a cop."

By the way, no disrespect intended to any real-life policemen who may be part of this community. I'm just comparing ineffective fictional cops from this game to ineffective fictional cops from a movie.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited May 2014
    It is vice-versa in my game. XD
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited May 2014
    How about how they can find your teen, when they break curfew, but they have to wait until next time to catch the burglar?

"...We'll catch him next time."!! Officer, I don't want a next time! Would you like to hear that from a REAL cop? I'm glad REAL officers of the law are more competent! >:^(

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank the REAL police, who put their lives on the line every day to protect the public! Even when it's me doing something wrong!

Thank you police officers! :^)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Ava_xDAva_xD Posts: 826 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Eggs are much more dangerous than robbers
  • Options
    SimiLovaSimiLova Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ava_xD wrote:
    Eggs are much more dangerous than robbers

Yea just ask Justin Beiber or however you spell his last name. :lol:
  • Options
    SimiLovaSimiLova Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited May 2014
    Miraj was caught throwing eggs at his neighbor's house, then the cops got him. Funny how they can catch your Sim but they can't catch a robber.

I gotta add too that I'm not sure if it's just my luck with sims lately or what. But it seems like I have had two different households now that have had burglars come up steal one item, pause cause the alarm is going off, my light sleeper sim calls the cops and the cops show up AFTER the burglar runs out and gets away. It's like dude are you serious? Is nobody doing their job any more at that police station? So that is for sure why I wished they added into the game that if you enter a supernatural sim's house you able to fight off the burglar just as well as if you were in law enforcement. Or have a special way of handling them like, throw a mummy curse on them, if you have a unicorn curse them, if your a vamp able to drain them to death, etc.
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited May 2014
    The police are psychic. One randomly burst into my teen party and busted my sim! I never even got the neighbor complaint pop-up!