The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If we're getting Party Outfits, does that mean...?

We'll be getting Nightclubs in the base game? o.O Cuz if so, YAY! I don't remember if it was confirmed we're getting non-rabbithole nightclubs or not... but I just hope some memorable things return,

lztvsnc

The Dance Cage. This was fun and quirky to play with from House Party.

l6zbo5d

Plasma Punch Gyroscopic Conductor! I loved playing with this from Sims 2 as well.

Karaoke Machines?

mjyycoj

I'm not expecting this to return anytime soon, but it'll still be fun. I do want different interactions or animations with it though...
TTOVikb.png
Follow my IGN: Cynquilla

Comments

• Options
    girlformergirlformer Posts: 231 New Member
    edited May 2014
    hmmmmm....I'd love crazier parties, that's a start I suppose...

I wouldn't be surprised if they did, though. Then again they could have just added that in for just parties in general.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened either.
    :I
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited May 2014
    Most likely. It's not confirmed confirmed, but they were mentioned in the Prima Guide description, and the Limited and Deluxe Edition content both seem to be nightclub themed.
  • Options
    EzeliaStarpuffEzeliaStarpuff Posts: 401 Member
    edited May 2014
    girlformer wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if they did, though. Then again they could have just added that in for just parties in general.

Yea, I just didn't like how dull my parties got in Sims 3. They all just stood around. Didn't dance to the stereo, always complained about being hungry, even though there was a TON of food, and complained about social interactions... there were 9 people at my party. I want the cake dancer to return for sure.
    TTOVikb.png

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,519 Member
    edited May 2014
    I want new interactions on the karoke machines too. Prehaps if the sims are in a relationship they could share a kiss after singing to each other.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I want new interactions on the karoke machines too. Prehaps if the sims are in a relationship they could share a kiss after singing to each other.

That would be super cute... or to sing a song while holding drinks or something haha. I do that a lot when I got to Karaoke :P
    TTOVikb.png

• Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited May 2014
    girlformer wrote:

Yea, I just didn't like how dull my parties got in Sims 3. They all just stood around. Didn't dance to the stereo, always complained about being hungry, even though there was a TON of food, and complained about social interactions... there were 9 people at my party. I want the cake dancer to return for sure.

agreed. I don't like how you have to have your sims initiate pretty much all of the interactions at parties. If there is food on the tables- eat; if the music is on- dance.

One thing my sims do is play the video game. This inevitably happens at every party. However I have to initiate things by having my sims dance then click on the party guests and choose the option "come over and dance" or something to that effect. Its exhausting.

I want sims to interact with one another unassisted.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    orkhid22 wrote:
    girlformer wrote:

agreed. I don't like how you have to have your sims initiate pretty much all of the interactions at parties. If there is food on the tables- eat; if the music is on- dance.

One thing my sims do is play the video game. This inevitably happens at every party. However I have to initiate things by having my sims dance then click on the party guests and choose the option "come over and dance" or something to that effect. Its exhausting.

I want sims to interact with one another unassisted.

I know what you mean. I know it's play with life, but to make them do every little thing without them doing it on their own... I thought that was what freewill was about :/ I hope this is fixed in Sims 4.
    TTOVikb.png