The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEWS: Simlish Song Snippets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWEbvCsuTg

I'm not sure the original source, but that video contains a few snippets of Simlish songs that are meant to appear in The Sims 4. It sounds exciting! :D

Comments

• Options
    WhitneysimWhitneysim Posts: 554 Member
    edited May 2014
    I liked the Fedora song, but the rest were boring, but I'm a rocker anyway!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    edited May 2014
    Oh wow. These sounded awesome. Thanks for posting the link :D
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited May 2014
    Not sure how I feel about that music. I listened to it on my I pad so it was a bit tinny. I will listen again when I'm on my computer. Thanks for posting.
  • Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2014
    35anntt.gif

I believe I'll be content with that music. It's a pity they had the music on in the background when they were talking. I have a hard enough time understanding German without it. :cry:
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited May 2014
    It all sounds great! I love listening to Simlish music :D
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • Options
    moo11xmoo11x Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited May 2014
    Wow!!! Sounds AMAZING, I like what I'm hearing~~~ <333 :mrgreen:
    I can understand some things of what they're saying with German being close to the English language but I might have to ask my Cuz's GF to translate for me hehehe :P

I'm not sure what her name is @0:52 but she is extremely pretty~ She looks like a Sim hehehe :wink:

Ooops (edit): Just wanted to thank you for the link Zerbu! :thumbup:
  • Options
    ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited May 2014
    I was hoping for more variety, not just pop-rock music. :( We're definitely getting more, but I'd love to hear more genres in that video!
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited May 2014
    35anntt.gif

I believe I'll be content with that music. It's a pity they had the music on in the background when they were talking. I have a hard enough time understanding German without it. :cry:

i adore your gifs :) could you understand any of the german :)
  • Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2014
    ceejay402 wrote:
    i adore your gifs :) could you understand any of the german :)
    I can't help myself from using them, haha. 8)

Well, I understood a lot of it when going back again to listen. It's not like I understand every detail but I get the main message. There's no new information in the vid really, from what I got. They mostly talk about how important music can be to a game, how they've worked with the music (or something like that) and how music has to do with emotions. The compilation of the six songs, called "Simotions", is inspired by TS4's emotions (rather obvious). There's also some comments about the artists.
    Nothing too exciting.
    23u1xdu.gif