The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Timeline

What timeline are you hoping for? I personally would love a repeat of The Sims. I want to see Betty and Bob Newbie as they were, Michael Bachelor, Chris and Melissa Roomie. I clocked in a LOT of hours with these Sims. What about you? Which Sims do you want to see return? (Besides the obvious Goths)
You can call me Corby.
tumblr_n643b5yyHO1rdbefdo1_500.gif
OriginID: cehall86

Comments

• Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    edited May 2014
    I think the timeline is sometime after the sims 3 because Bella Goth is no longer a child but a young adult or maybe just an adult. So if they do include the townies then they would more than likley be grown up or older than before.
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm hoping for the same timeline, thereabouts. I intend to recreate a lot of the Sims 1 families, nothing from 2 or 3. Some will have to wait until Pets, though, like the Kat family, Claire Charming and her dog and definitely the Hick family with their dogs. I was thinking the first sims I would recreate would be the Roomies.. or maybe Betty and Bob.
  • Options
    mr014mr014 Posts: 1,648 Member
    edited May 2014
    Going from the looks of Bell and Morty, I'd say it will be set sometime before TS1 (but after TS3 of course, because Morty and Bell are still just kids in TS3).

And going from how young Bella looks in this game, I'm guessing Cassandra hasn't been born yet either.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    JohkuJohku Posts: 89 Member
    edited May 2014
    Maybe...

The Sims 3 -> The Sims 4 -> The Sims -> The Sims 2

(Bella and Mortimer as children / Bella and Mortimer just engaged / Bella, Mortimer and Cassandra / Mortimer, Cassandra and Alexander. Bella is missing.)
  • Options
    IcySlashIcySlash Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited May 2014
    I would like TS4 to be set after TS2
    But i doubt, so it'll be after TS3 at least
    Considering we haven't saw Bella Goth as a newlywed before she had Cassandra, so i'll think that's what they're aiming for this time (disregard every player-created stories).

But as i said on another topic, i'd like the Timeline to make more sense this time
    On TS3 several fan-favorite Sims were put in different towns with no further explanation and it sounds like every town (or world) is set on a different time of the timeline, but they didn't explained this even a bit and it's up to speculation
    So i'd like for them to focus more on the Stories and less about throwing fan-favourite Sims everywhere just because people would like to see them. Yeah, it may be kind of idiot for someone to look for logic in The Sims, but i believe this isn't wanting too much

I also would love if Veronaville returns
    I love how every Sims's names on Veronaville are based in one of Shakespeare's Plays Characters (there's not just Romeo and Juliet) and i'm not going to lie, but this made me interested in reading his Plays and catched me well on this. I also love how the Sims were put on diverse situations that somehow resembles Shakespeare's Plays and were loyal to the Stories combined with the funny air and feels of TS2.
    If you ask me, Veronaville is so much underrated and i wish it got some more love. Also, i want to know whoever had the brilliant idea of choosing the Sims names and everything that's in this Neighborhood.
  • Options
    mr014mr014 Posts: 1,648 Member
    edited May 2014
    And going from how young Bella looks in this game, I'm guessing Cassandra hasn't been born yet either.