Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

possible solution for height customizations

Mamma_StumonMamma_Stumon Posts: 186 New Member
I was thinking that there are so many people talking about wanting height customizations (I DO I DO!!) and then there are a lot of people saying that there would have to be too many codes for all the different interactions so I was wondering if instead of having the slider for height customization maybe they could just ask you what height you want your sim to be as an adult either small (like a child) or medium (like it is now) or tall (noticeabley taller than it is now). So say you are in CAS and you make a YA sim they should ask you how tall and if you make a child sim how tall do you want them to be as an adult same for teen and so on. I think that should not be too much to ask for, or is it? I am no game programmer by any means so I don't know for sure. I think that it would also be neat to let it have a play in genetics! Anyways, just a thought to solve our little problem. - no pun intended!

Comments

• Options
    bethekinsbethekins Posts: 1,607 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thats actually a pretty good idea! the only thing I can think of that might be a bit hard is 'growing up', for examble, if you want your adult sim to be a dwarf, but you started them as a child, would your teenager still be the regular hight, only to shrink down to a childs hight again?

But still thats an easy way to fix the hight issue, and maybe just have "select hight" every time your sim ages n_n