Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The sims 4 castaway

I hope they make castaway one of the first expansions since sims 3 didnt have it.

Comments

• Options
    MadMan5126MadMan5126 Posts: 366 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I liked castaway for the sims 2, however I grew bored of it kind of fast. But I was really young then, so it may make more sense to me. But i doubt they would make it for the sims 4.
  • Options
    sarasara14sarasara14 Posts: 413 Member
    edited August 2013
    I installed it a few months ago tought i might like to play it again. And guess what...I loved it :) I love the stories!! But the sandbox mode it the stories I didn't like, so it got boring realy soon. So I would love to have another storie based game.
    yxk-tumblr.jpg
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 316 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I concept of Castaway would make a great & different EP with a lot of polish.

There is features in Castaway that I think would be really neat to incorporate in the TS4 like...

Clothes that get dirty.

Clothes that get worn out.

Hair growing.

Beard/facial hair that grows - so males should need to shave

• Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited August 2013
    I would love another castaway, it's one of my favorites :D
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2013
    2011simone wrote:
    I would love another castaway, it's one of my favorites :D

Mine too, but I would love the ability to have children and aging to also be added to it.
  • Options
    skjelbakkenskjelbakken Posts: 321 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Salem wrote:
    I concept of Castaway would make a great & different EP with a lot of polish.

There is features in Castaway that I think would be really neat to incorporate in the TS4 like...

Clothes that get dirty.

Clothes that get worn out.

Hair growing.

Beard/facial hair that grows - so males should need to shave

Aaaaamen!
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited August 2013
    TSCS gets boring after some time such as TSM but it have some stuff that i did not see on any other sims game:

.Eletric Energy generators
    .Water reservatory
    .Swiming on closed lot lake
    .Ape
    .Jaguar
    .Hyena
    .Take fruits from Tree such as Banana,coconut and Coffe
    .Colecting Rock and Wood
    .Volcano Eruption and Lava Pits
    .Diferent types of "Water" such as Lava,Sea,Lake,Swamp
    .Bongos

*I would want those stuff back.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    Mia576Mia576 Posts: 393 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I loved Castaway Stories!! It was never boring for me, though I see how it could get bored for other people -- it had various limitations: you couldn't create new islands, couldn't place new lots and then build on them... but I think it was because it was made to run well on laptops... or the developers were lazy to find a way to place lots on roadless neighborhoods. Either way, it had limitations, but all Stories games did. I'd love to see a castaway EP, or even better, an expanded expansion with more themes like castaway can be explored, such as safaris, jungles, forests, deserts, maybe even the North pole with polar bears and/or Santa, etc... Okay, going WAY off-topic here. :lol:

I haven't played the Castaway game for consoles, but I heard it's good as well.

Edit: Plus, I loved the objects in that game, like the Potion making station (though they could of offered more potions to make)! A lot of them were never-before seen, and all objects that originated from the base game and EPs were designed to fit the tropical-tiki-castaway theme, and they did a good job of it. That shows effort.
  • Options
    LeahRainbowDropsLeahRainbowDrops Posts: 292
    edited March 2014
    Just thought i would add to this :)

I really loved the TS2 castaway! I never played the stories one but i played the one for PS2 and i loved it!

Yes it did have limitations obviously compared to the sims now, but I think it would be amazing if they made one for the sims 4.

The castaway idea was really amazing, probably my favorite from the sims 2, I really hope they do decide to make a Sims 4 castaway in the future, there are so many ideas i have in my head but i dont want to jump the gun :D
  • Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited March 2014
    was extremely happy to see a castaway expansion as one of the possibilities in the recent sims 4 survey :D:D
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited March 2014
    Yes, I would love that. only better. Be able to make your own story, Not follow a story
  • Options
    adupuis0adupuis0 Posts: 231 Member
    edited March 2014
    I love see castaway for Sims 4 to. I played Sims castaway pc and ps2 they wore one of my favorites games
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited March 2014
    I loved the Castaway, and that it could be added to Sims 4 in some way.
    However, there is a Castaway in Sims 3. It was introduced into Sims 3 by IP. In Sims 3, you had to send a Sim out in a boat. The kraken would come and destroyed the boat, and leaving the Sim that you had sent out there on an isolated island. Making them a castaway. :D