Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bohemian Garden Not in Game

I bought the Bohemian Garden yesterday. I didn't have much time to check it out, but I briefly opened the game and was looking for the objects. I couldn't find them. Now today I just spent several hours in the game and looked for the objects and again, couldn't find anything. The launcher says it is installed, but I redownloaded and installed it again anyway. Has anyone ever had this problem and do any of you know how to resolve it?This has never happened to me before. Oh yeah...I was also able to use the complete your set and was able to finish the Tudor of Tudors and One With Nature sets. Those aren't in my game either.

Comments

• Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited March 2014
    Mstybl95 wrote:
    I bought the Bohemian Garden yesterday. I didn't have much time to check it out, but I briefly opened the game and was looking for the objects. I couldn't find them. Now today I just spent several hours in the game and looked for the objects and again, couldn't find anything. The launcher says it is installed, but I redownloaded and installed it again anyway. Has anyone ever had this problem and do any of you know how to resolve it?This has never happened to me before. Oh yeah...I was also able to use the complete your set and was able to finish the Tudor of Tudors and One With Nature sets. Those aren't in my game either.

This has happened to me in the past but patching up to current fixed the issue for me.
  • Options
    GloryGal123GloryGal123 Posts: 89 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for asking that question Mstyb195 as I am having the same issue. I hadn't updated to the last two patches. Thanks AmaraRena for the suggestion. Are you updated to the latest patch? Sorry I can't remember the #.
  • Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited March 2014
    Several people are still on 1.63, but the newest patch is 1.67.

So the set requires 1.67?
  • Options
    amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited March 2014
    Some people have had problems with the set not showing up until they cleaned their cache or even fixed their ccmerged file.

Sometimes the Launcher doesn't install things properly or a download is corrupted while downloading, also. So if all else fails, uninstall, redownload, and reinstall.

It might be a good idea to do a factory reset of The Sims 3 folder found in Electronic Arts/Documents. Then install only this set. If it shows up fine in the factory reset folder, then you know that either your caches need cleaning, or your ccmerged file is bad in your real game.
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the help. I found the poof chair and I was able to buy the harvestables from the street market kart, but I still can't find everything that should be there. The clothes aren't there.

I cleared my caches and was already patched to the most recent level. I will try uninstalling and reinstalling it in the morning. Um...what is ccmerged?
  • Options
    WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited March 2014
    Jessabeans wrote:
    Several people are still on 1.63, but the newest patch is 1.67.

So the set requires 1.67?

No, I'm on 1.63 and I have the set in my game with no problems. :)
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited March 2014
    I had some issues with things I knew I owned not showing up.

For example the deep fryer was showing up on an ad for me to buy and so was the public shower.

I then got a notification the next time I tried to play that Origin Client needed to be updated. So I updated the Origin client and restarted and everything came back and was installed.

I am on level 1.63 of the launcher though. So maybe that had something to do with it.
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited March 2014
    Chimark wrote:
    I had some issues with things I knew I owned not showing up.

For example the deep fryer was showing up on an ad for me to buy and so was the public shower.

I then got a notification the next time I tried to play that Origin Client needed to be updated. So I updated the Origin client and restarted and everything came back and was installed.

I am on level 1.63 of the launcher though. So maybe that had something to do with it.

Thank you so much! It was the Origin update. I have the stuff now. YAY!