Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Lot: Church Sims_by ehaught58

ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
Every town needs at least one church. I built this lot at the base of the hill from the cemetary in Sunset Valley. A cheery place to sit and meditate, or read the Good book. Spend some time with your family in the playground area, or go fishing in the pond. All around fun and wholesome goodness.

Download it here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=100333

ChurchSims_Pic1.jpg

See more details and pictures at the following link:

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu197/EdHaught/Church Sims/ChurchSims_Pic2.jpg

Thank you for your support,

Ed
fkgck4xkargo.png
"If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams

Comments

• Options
    addict1220addict1220 Posts: 3,778 New Member
    edited June 2009
    A very nice build. I love that striking photo against the beautiful sky in the photobucket collage.

Great work as always,
    Addict
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Thanks addict! :D I am still working on figuring out the best way to advertise my new lots. I am slowly getting the picture thing figured out. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    SuzyQSim1259SuzyQSim1259 Posts: 121 Member
    edited June 2009
    Looks great, Ed! How are you liking the Sims 3? I totally love the customizability (is that a word?). LOL!

BTW, how did you get a picture to show on your post? I'm dying to know...

Suzy
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Hey Suzy, good to see you here! :mrgreen:

I am really enjoying the Sims 3. I can see that it will take some time to get everything down, but I am in no hurry.

To post a picture on the forum, I used Photobucket to upload the picture, and then posted the image link from that page in my post. I hope that makes sense.

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    JesusFreakPaul90JesusFreakPaul90 Posts: 249 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh my gosh, I LOVE this! Thanks so much for creating an awesome little Church. This will be perfect in SunsetValley/ Riverview. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BigBadBrat5BigBadBrat5 Posts: 971 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Iam a huge fan,Ehaught. I absolutely love your church. The only problem Iam having with your lots is they are huge, and it is so hard to find a place to put them. Iam crossing my fingers that this isn't huge. I would love to download it. Thanks so much for all the work you put into creating awesome lots.
    Yeah! I just looked. It is not a 64 by 64 or a 60 by 60. I have the hardest time finding a place to put those big lots.So Iam totally downloading this one.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    This is going to sound silly, but where are our photos stored now other than the launcher? I haven't looked, but I'm not sure how to add them to an outside source.

As far as showcasing a lot with pics, it is a bit harder here (Sims 3). I think the photobucket option is a good one. Stories always work, but they're a bit more time-consuming, I think.

If you're interested, I created a Yahoo! group called Builders' Boulevard especially for builders. It's a place to share lots and get ideas from other builders. You're welcome to advertise there if you like. And we'd love to have a resident pro aboard! :)

Sincerely,
    Addict

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    JesusFreakPaul90JesusFreakPaul90 Posts: 249 New Member
    edited June 2009
    addict1220 wrote:
    This is going to sound silly, but where are our photos stored now other than the launcher? I haven't looked, but I'm not sure how to add them to an outside source.

Go to your Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3 folders to find all your Screen Shots! :wink: :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Awesome, Thanks Paul!
    Addict
  • Options
    Rib640Rib640 Posts: 345 Member
    edited June 2009
    Very nice, Ed! Always with the same quality you've made us get used to. ;)
  • Options
    AelredAelred Posts: 179 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Like most people you probably have the PAINT program on your computer. it is easy to take a sceenshot by pressing the PRINTSCREEN button and then open the PAINT program and click ctrl + V to paste it. Edit it in PAINT and then save on your computer as a jpeg. Jpeg or .jpg format is always smaller than the bitmap format (.bmp).

Then you can upload the image to a free external site such as Flickr, Photobucket, Imageshack. There are lots of sites like that. From the site you choose you grab the link to the image and use that link when you post on the forums.
  • Options
    BigBadBrat5BigBadBrat5 Posts: 971 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have a completely unrelated question. Can someone please tell me how to attach a signature at the bottom of my posts. I for the life of me cant figure this out, but I see many with siggies. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    AngelzzzDaydream0AngelzzzDaydream0 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited June 2009
    Very lovely! =O)
  • Options
    SuzyQSim1259SuzyQSim1259 Posts: 121 Member
    edited June 2009
    ehaught58 wrote:
    To post a picture on the forum, I used Photobucket to upload the picture, and then posted the image link from that page in my post. I hope that makes sense.

I was afraid you were going to say that. Gah! Why did EA make it so difficult to show decent pictures for our lots and such? Sooo many silly steps. Meh... :cry:
  • Options
    musicmom11musicmom11 Posts: 1,698 New Member
    edited June 2009
    all I can say is "Wow!" :D
  • Options
    StelloStello Posts: 51 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Very nice looking church! It actually reminds me of a real church in Co. Dublin.
  • Options
    Ninhead1011Ninhead1011 Posts: 36 Member
    edited June 2009
    Now who doesn't love an ehaught lot or two in their game?

Great job here ehaught, you really have a "magic touch" when it comes to building.

Thanks for sharing:)

• Options
    KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh Ed! it's so beautiful and soo about to be Rec'd downloaded and added to my hood.

Thank you :D
    KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
  • Options
    Tutujoy2Tutujoy2 Posts: 44 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Ed, the church is beautiful. I love it.
    I love this game also. Thanks for sharing with us.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Thank you everyone for your nice comments and support.

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png