Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I went to go and obtain my free copy of the Town Stuff but...

The "Start Here" button didn't show up, I was signed in on both this site and my Origin account, and I have the base game.

I looked at a blog post (http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2014/02/free-town-life-stuff-pack.html) and tried to clear my cache and that didn't work, then I tried putting it into a different browser and that didn't work either.

The only other thing was, I did install four other things for the sims (Movie Stuff, Supernatural, Showtime, and Pets - though I haven't gotten a serial code to apply them to my account) I didn't see a message saying that it would also install the Town Stuff pack, but I think I saw somebody else say that that might happen.

I didn't receive any message on my account about this, I only saw it on the launcher and the front page, I'm not quite sure if I just messed up somewhere or if something else is going on.

Comments

• Options
    LuckieoneLuckieone Posts: 478 Member
    edited February 2014
    I am already regested with origin and have been for ages thats were i get my sims games from so i went to the page to get the free download of Town Life and there is no green button to press, so it annoys me i cannot get it free at all. :x :x :x :?: :?: :?:
  • Options
    semicheasemichea Posts: 79 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I "applied" to get it on Tuesday at 11 pm CST. It is now 6:47 pm CST on Thursday and I am just now getting the option to download the game from the "My Games" section of Origin. It could take up to 72 hours for some people so don't get discouraged! If you got the "Success!" page when you signed up, then you will get it, you just have to wait awhile as many other people are downloading it too.
  • Options
    JAC4488JAC4488 Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    That's okay. I didn't receive anything at all!