Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

more cheats in the sims 4

I think it would be cool if they implemented a bunch of secret cheat codes that can allow you to have more control over the game
and they can have new ones for expansion packs too
like what if your sim is having trouble finding the right guy but she wants kids and you want them to still look like her and have some of her genes? there could be a cheat where you click on a sim and make your sim pregnant with them as the father secretly
if you want an existing sim to be a different life state you should be able to type something in and shift clock on your sim and say "make sim a vampire, mermaid, mummy etc.
need a certain stone? spawn a rainbow gem, silver, space rock or anything

Comments

• Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    edited February 2014
    dancerREH wrote:
    I think it would be cool if they implemented a bunch of secret cheat codes that can allow you to have more control over the game
    like what if your sim is having trouble finding the right guy but she wants kids and you want them to still look like her and have some of her genes? there could be a cheat where you click on a sim and make your sim pregnant with them as the father secretly
    if you want an existing sim to be a different life state you should be able to type something in and shift clock on your sim and say "make sim a vampire, mermaid, mummy etc.

Now that would be very interesting lol. I would love to see just how that would pan out. Also I would like to know how how the gene system would actually work in the sims 4 game since we basically have free control (from what we understand so far) in CAS.
  • Options
    TheHellerSweetieTheHellerSweetie Posts: 463 Member
    edited February 2014
    I was think of some cheats like you can set how much daylight is outside, and this would be perfect for movie makers because what if they have a scene where you need 6:00 pm daylight and its only 10 in the morning in-game? It could still be the same simhour, just configured daylight.
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited February 2014
    We just need one..

..Boolprop for what is used in Testing..

Because it make all Cheats get enabled..

and you know that is true :wink:

jr73Y.gif

• Options
    dancerREHdancerREH Posts: 370 New Member
    edited February 2014
    dancerREH wrote:

Now that would be very interesting lol. I would love to see just how that would pan out. Also I would like to know how how the gene system would actually work in the sims 4 game since we basically have free control (from what we understand so far) in CAS.
    yesss I really want to see how genetics work in this one
    I hope they make it more so that it can take after the father or mother for some things and other things it can be a mixture of the 2
    like with the sliders if the mom has wide thighs and the husband has skinny legs the child cold have wide, skinny or medium legs as if you had only pulled the slider half way
    if they could bring have dominant and recessive traits for some things too it would be cool
    or if the mom had red hair and the dad had brown hair the child could have red, brown or a reddish brown colour as if they placed a points for both the dad and mom's hair on a colour wheel and drew a line between them and the point in the middle is a possible hair colour for the child or something and I really hope the kids don't have like 5 points to manipulate in CAS when the adults have a billion
  • Options
    QuizeburioQuizeburio Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited February 2014
    dancerREH wrote:
    Now that is what I want in my game. I would really love the secret father, I would have loads of fun with that :lol: I loved how in TS2 you can speed your pregnancy up with that tombstone, I would like to have that again.
  • Options
    PandaSpiritPandaSpirit Posts: 127 Member
    edited February 2014
    I just want every cheat that was in sims 2, in sims 4, maybe add some cheats from Sims 3 as well as add new. Usually I am a no cheats type of gal, but sometimes I want to experiment like a mad evil genius. I want to get my female sim pregnant with an alien baby by cheats, I want to have a model baby cheat (sim modder) that gives me loads of options, And for the love of neptune, PLEASE BRING BACK TOMBSTONE OF LIFE AND DEATH. ;U;
    445.png
    The best time to wear a striped sweater, is all the time.
    One with a collar turtle neck!!! That's the kind!!
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited February 2014
    PLEASE BRING BACK TOMBSTONE OF LIFE AND DEATH. ;U;

And Rodney's death creator! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PandaSpiritPandaSpirit Posts: 127 Member
    edited February 2014
    Sk8rblaze wrote:
    PLEASE BRING BACK TOMBSTONE OF LIFE AND DEATH. ;U;

And Rodney's death creator! :mrgreen:

Oh yuss o3o I loved killing my sims in every possible way with that. It was easier to see the special effects of the death then using every object and such to recreate the death. Rodney's death creator NEEDS to come back!
    445.png
    The best time to wear a striped sweater, is all the time.
    One with a collar turtle neck!!! That's the kind!!
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited February 2014
    Just bring back the entire cheat system from the Sims 2.
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    ElmawaElmawa Posts: 2,281 Member
    edited February 2014
    v12creator wrote:
    We just need one..

..Boolprop for what is used in Testing..

Because it make all Cheats get enabled..

and you know that is true :wink:

lol nice one. :) I see what you did there... :wink:
  • Options
    RedMallieRedMallie Posts: 32 Member
    edited February 2014
    I had known about the Sims for a long time, but it was not until TS3 that I had the chance to buy the game. Since then, I have loved the game, especially because of the cheats (even though in the beginning I could not believe they weren't banned by EA), and more especially because of the mods such as Twallan's and other great coders.
    Now, I am hooked to TS4 because of the CAS options shown at Gamescom 2013, so I have been avidly reading comments in these forums to find out if I will be enjoying my investment in the game, or if it could be a terrible waste of hard earned money.
    Like quite a good number of comments here read, I agree that I expect TS4 to either allow me to personalize my sims as much as I want to within the game, or to include versatile cheats (mods too?) to let me do just that.
    Finally, if I may, I still cannot understand why EA cannot consider including a height slider or option in the new game. They say the new platform is so distinct from TS3 that one cannot transfer from one version to the other, so, how come this so new platform does not allow for a cheat or slider option for height? Honestly, this is a factor for me buying the new game, because sims as good simulations of people, should come in all colors, shapes, and heights, and I believe this issue has not been positively addressed by EA.

Please, cheats, mods, height.