Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Create A Sim is making all my clothes spotted and blurred

Every time i enter create a sim, the clothes are spotted and the colors are blurry. I have tried changing my graphics settings, but that didn't work. I then removed the entire Sims 3 folder from my documents and put them on my desktop so that a new sims folder would generate. And when ran the game again and played new sims, this time the clothes were back to normal. but once i moved my original sims 3 file back into the ea folder and ran the game, the clothes in CAS were still messed up. I have been deleting the CASPartCache.package, compositorCache.package, scriptCache.package, simCompositorCache.package, and socialCache.package. But still nothing has worked. Can anybody help me figure out what is wrong or corrupt with my folder/game?

Comments

• Options
    BatshebaBatsheba Posts: 44 Member
    edited February 2014
    Do you have any cc, store content, third party cc or mods installed?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    yes i have lots of store content, but no mods or cc
  • Options
    BatshebaBatsheba Posts: 44 Member
    edited February 2014
    Then I would left the gamed created a new sims 3 filed and slowly ad back stuff to see if there is a save that's corrupt and reinstall your store content. It sounds as bad cc but if you sure you haven't any.... You haven't downloaded any sims from the exhange, they can often have stuff attached that doesn't show.
  • Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    edited February 2014
    Do you download Sims from the Exchange?
    apple-signature.png