Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Getting stuck - Test subjects (Science) job

Hello,

Sorry I'm kind of new here. I have two sims that have identical jobs; both are test subjects at the science lab, so they have the same work schedule. They get off the car at the same time, but the same sim always gets out of the car and somehow lands into the "bush" in front of the center and he can't move :( Is there a way to avoid this?

On a slightly different note; in regards to the same two sims above, I noticed that one sim has a work outfit, but the other one just goes to work in his regular day clothes o_O.

Comments

• Options
    vejaivejai Posts: 4 New Member
    edited January 2014
    I have that same problem. I have two sims working at the Science lab and the father always get stuck. I hit shift+Control+C and type in ResetSim first name last name. This sends him back home. Then I send him to work in his own car and he enters fine. But he is always late to work because of this. This happens all the time. I don't know how many more times he can be late before he is fired. This didn't start happening until his son graduated high school and got a job at the Science Lab.
    Short of resetting the sim, I don't know what else to tell you except, you will continue having to use that command. :(
  • Options
    XxxVengeancexxXXxxVengeancexxX Posts: 124 Member
    edited January 2014
    I have exactly the same problem, although for me it appears that both the adults have been known to get stuck there. I think its something to do with the location itself as it has happened to multiple sims... Ive only really noticed it since I bought Into The Future a few days ago :( Do you both have that expansion, maybe it is related to Into the Future or one of the recent updates.I do the resetsim cheat which gets them out but I haven't really found a way to stop it happening. Both sims grew up and even as elders, there was always one of them getting stuck. In the end I had to retire one of them early before they got sacked lol :P Has anyone managed to resolve this issue?