Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim won't sleep, keeps freaking out?

Okay PLEASE someone tell me what I'm suppose to do, I made a female fairy and she won't sleep because she wakes up every 10 minutes and "freaks out" is this because of the full moon or what is going on here. :?: :?:

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2012
    What are her traits?
  • Options
    NFSGalaxyNFSGalaxy Posts: 134 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Same here, however there was a Zombie Apocalypse that night, I guess Fairy a deathy afraid of Zombies.
  • Options
    KanstaliKanstali Posts: 25
    edited September 2012
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    What are her traits?

super natural fan
    brooding
    green thumb
    gatherer
    loves outdoors

she finally stopped and went to sleep when the sun came up. Really... weird.. :shock:
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2012
    I guess if I was in that same situation, I wouldn't sleep either.
  • Options
    SimsGuineaPigSimsGuineaPig Posts: 530 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Sims tend to freak out more depending on their traits. Supernatural fan's seem to freak out at every full moon whilst some sims, that may or may not have any Supernatural traits, will freak out at least once in their lifetime. I had a brooding sim who wouldn't sleep every full moon which really annoyed me. However I sometimes have sims that freak out randomly with no Supernatural traits once a sim year. Occults have a better chance of freaking out anyway, especially fairies. There are no solutions to it unless you want to use cheats.
  • Options
    AnaGreyAnaGrey Posts: 4
    edited January 2014
    I'm having that same problem this is the 3rd time tonight she freaked out. But I changed her traits from all that mumbo jumbo! Also my supernatural fan adults don't freak out during the night. :shock: I'm confused.
  • Options
    yo_waddupyo_waddup Posts: 18 New Member
    edited January 2014
    I've had a similar kinda thing happen to me although mine was a kid who kept looking under the bed and freaking herself out but I think I may have a solution.
    I haven't actually tried this but it's worth a shot. If you are a decent alchemist then you could make a Flask of Sleep or even a potent one to make your sim sleep for 24 hours. Like I said, I don't know it it will work or not but give it a go.
    Goodluck! :-)
  • Options
    GibbzeyGibbzey Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2014
    That happens to some of my sims on a full moon. I haven't figured out why yet but they act strange all round. If they get the moodlet "full moon lunacy" or something like that it's usually what makes them freak out. It lasts until sunrise