Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Christmas Giveaway!! **Winners Announced!!**

Merry Christmas everyone! :mrgreen: I'm feeling festive, so if you share some screenshots of Christmas in your Sims games, tomorrow night I'll gift 2 Simmers an item worth 100 Simpoints.

All you need to do to enter is:

- Post a picture of your Sims celebrating Christmas
- Have an item worth 100 Simpoints on your wishlist, or items that add up to the value of 100

That's it! The owners of my two favourite screenshots will be gifted. :mrgreen: I'm spending the day with family so I can't say for sure when the giveaway will close, but it'll be in 24-28 hours' time so get posting! Merry Christmas. :D

Edit: I've decided to extend the deadline by another 24 hours to give people more chance to enter. Merry Christmas. :D

Comments

• Options
    HomeworkerHomeworker Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited December 2013
    Well... they weren't really celebrating, more posing for a holiday card intended for my legacy but hey I want to share this so here you are :)

screenshot1.jpg"width=450"
    sig-advert.jpg
  • Options
    Blondie019Blondie019 Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited December 2013
    Right now I only have this picture but later if I'm not too busy then I'll go in game and take some pictures of the Christmas party they are going to have.
    But hopefully this picture will be okay. :-)
    My Wishlist
    Screenshot_207.jpg"width=600"
    Selena_1.jpg
  • Options
    Queenie08Queenie08 Posts: 7,588 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for hosting, alexspoom13 :mrgreen:

Screenshot-39_zpsaacdf015.jpg
    Gavin Gonzalo with is wife Beverly Gonzalo before their Gift Giving Party starts.

Edited due to photo being too big.
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited December 2013
    I have one I took the other day :D

Screenshot-3_zpsea78fb46.jpg"width=640"
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited December 2013
    This was my first snowflake day right after I got seasons and this sim was surprised with a little alien baby while checking on his horses in the stable. It was a surprise to me too, she was named Holly.
    Screenshot-78.jpg
  • Options
    Niz075Niz075 Posts: 61 New Member
    edited December 2013
    This Is Wonderful And Merry Christmas

Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Niz075

7626f0ba-85e1-4a6d-ba68-b4bd6b4f365b_zpscc3c255e.png
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited December 2013
    Great pictures everyone, please keep them coming. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mznenepreciousmzneneprecious Posts: 95 Member
    edited December 2013
    Very family oriented, Love the pictures!!
  • Options
    AcebrsAcebrs Posts: 210 New Member
    edited December 2013
    [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-obwBNoIpypo/UohdoOP5HSI/AAAAAAAAAKc/XwouG_J06ok/s1600/Screenshot-107.jpg "height=450" "weight=600"[/img]

Some kids from one of my families visited santa before christmas to let him know what they want.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited December 2013
    6o4yruj5.jpg"width=600"

The kids are enjoying their new toys (X-mas gifts) while daddy, mummy and granny are watching.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Loving the entries everyone! :) I've decided to extend the deadline by another 24 hours to give people more chance to enter. Merry Christmas. :D
  • Options
    LavynderHazeLavynderHaze Posts: 813 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Here is mine..

giftoflove.jpg

If I happen to win please just gift me anything from my wishlist that is suitable for the prize amount as I don't have internet right now and won't be able to come back on here within the next day or two to check if I've won and tell you what to gift me. Thank you so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Just a few hours until I choose 2 winners! There's still plenty of time for new entries. :)
  • Options
    ZeChouettZeChouett Posts: 1,637 Member
    edited December 2013
    Screenshot-397.jpg"width=700"

I made this one to wish to all the simmers (at least those who will see it :mrgreen: ) a Merry Christmas !

Thank you for hosting Alex :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    The winners have been announced! :mrgreen:

It was a tough decision because there were so many great entries, but my favourite festive screenshots belong to Erja888 and LavynderHaze. Congratulations, you've both been gifted! :)

Thanks to everyone who entered. Merry Christmas to you all. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Ignore this post. :roll:
  • Options
    ZeChouettZeChouett Posts: 1,637 Member
    edited December 2013

It was a tough decision because there were so many great entries, but my favourite festive screenshots belong to Erja888 and LavynderHaze. Congratulations, you've both been gifted! :)

Congrats to the winners ! And thank you again Alex to host this :wink: I hope you had a merry Christmas :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Bumping this in case the winners haven't seen it. :?
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited December 2013

Thanks! Great choice of items. Now I'm only 55 SP away from the World Inspiration Compilation.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Erja888 wrote:

Thanks! Great choice of items. Now I'm only 55 SP away from the World Inspiration Compilation.

You should be a little bit closer now. ;)
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited December 2013

Awww, I wanted to enter this so badly, but for some reason my screenshots are posting like thumbnails and it wasn't working properly. Oh well, thank you for hosting though and congrats to the winners.

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *