Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm Baaaaack - Plus a lottery! - WINNERS UP - calling ForeverFranconia

WOAH IT'S ME.

Some of you might remember me and how it has been about a gazillion years since I last posted in here. Or a few months. Your choice. But I've been lurking about in a couple of forums and on my mypage to see what my friends are up to and nooooowwww I'm here creating a lottery because I have 50 SP and see no reason not to gift them away.

SO, HERE'S THE DEAL!

I want you to fill out a simple form and then post a video or GIF (it can be a link to one) relating to coming back. It can be coming back home after work or coming back at the end of a long journey, etc. I'll make a list of the current entries in the post below this one and around 8:00pm EST close the lottery and draw two random winners using random.org, each of whom will receive a 25 SP item from their wishlist.

RULES:
1. Be nice. I love you all, so I came back to enjoy being surrounded by nice people in a community. Don't ruin this because, again, I love you all.
2. One entry per person, please, but if you have multiple GIFs or videos you can certainly share them.
3. You may nominate people. In fact, you may have three people in your entry. Yourself and two others or three nominees. You do not have to use all three spots.
4. People may be nominated only once. Please check the list before you nominate.
5. You will NOT be entered if you do not post the form and an appropriate GIF/video.
6. The GIF/video has no impact on your chance of winning, I just want a GIF/video because they're entertaining.
7. PLEASE post links to wishlists in your entry form. If you don't, you will be passed over until this is rectified.

FORM
Name:
Nominees (with WL links):
GIF/Video (or link to one):

Comments